• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Full Jackie Singh Divorce Docs

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Denying her actual court docs is easy proof that she is a liar and an unreliable source to any doubters. And, ya know, everything else.
IMG_1008.jpg

midwit

β€Ž
Big Ballin' Gentile Grifters are my hero's, the type of ppl I strive to be. But I have low key respect for pleb-tier grifting as well. My opinion of her just went up slightly tbh.

So how does it work? She gets the $950 but obv can't live on that. And she has to keep up the facade of a fake disability so she can't get a W2 PT job and treat the $950 as a side hustle. That's very illegal and the amount of effort and paperwork required to get that fake disability payment would all go to waste.

She's neither intelligent nor resourceful enough to do any kind of real crime so that's out.

Now in Wisconsin I believe you get DOUBLE BUCKS with food stamps, meaning it's $500/mth in food stamps if you buy all of your shit at the farmers market. So we're up to $1450. All medical shit is free via Medicaid so no hospital bills.

Is that enough? She's a big girl and $500 doesn't go very far at any farmers market I've ever been to. Maybe she just guzzles local organic honey down to keep the cals up?