• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCKING SSSSCUMBAG DENIRO TURNS DOWN JIMMYS PICTURE

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
AND PROMPTLY GETS MOTHERFUCKED.

NORTON GOES TO HOLLYWOOD PREMIER …First thought? He goes to get Celebrity pictures!!! Except the invitation says “NO CAMERAS. NO EXCEPTIONS MADE.” But special little BABY BOY NORTON thinks he’s going to be the only exception.

Norton asks for a picture and is promptly turned down, and ends the night in a severe BROODING depression. The ONLY celebrity at the time who denied him a picture. FUCKING SCCCCCUMBAG. HOW DARE YOU NOT TAKE A PICTURE WITH A FAT WORM WHEN THERES NO CAMERAS AT THE EVENT . FUCK YOU DENIRO I NEVER FFFFUCKING LIKED YOU ANYWAY AND YOUR SHITTY MOVIES. IF YOU TOOK THE PICTURE WITH ME YOU’D BE MY FFFFUCKING HERO THOUGH!

1688934262179.jpeg

Thankfully Norton forgave that FUCKING SCUMBAG FOR MOTHERFUCKING HIM because Deniro humiliated himself on camera for him.

REMEMBER; JIM NORTON HAS REAL INTERESTS AND REAL RELATIONSHIPS. IT IS NOT JUST CAREER BALL SUCKING.

FUCKING CREEP WEIRDO INHUMAN FAGGOT.