• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCKING ABSOLUTE LOSER FAGGOTS

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_2410.jpeg

As BOQ would say. LOSER SASSTER LBJSTER FAGGOTS.

Sitting in their dirty fucking rooms, beer cans strewn all across the floor, keyboard covered in flakey dried cum, posting about a fucking irrelevant LOSER and feeling so good about themselves. Feeling so self important because they have 3000 followers!!!! 3…THOUSAND!!!! Dats a big number!!! 1 more than 2999! BUT HOLD ON, they post such funny content🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2411.jpeg

HAHAHAH HOLEEE SHIT JOHN IS DRUNK AND SLOVENLY!!!

IMG_2412.jpeg

HAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT COREY FELDMAN!!! ANTHONY TALKS ABOUT THIS AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT 10 YEARS TOO LATE!!!

IMG_2413.jpeg

HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT AI GENERATED IMAGRY!! LOOK AT THE KEYCHAIN LOLOLOLOL OMG DUH KEYCHAIN!!!!

IMG_2414.jpeg

HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT A 60 YEAR OLD MANS GPA!!!! (Hoo hoo they’re ripping us off, Quasi)

IMG_2415.jpeg

HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT LOOK AT JOHNS WACKY KOOKY FACE!!!! HAHAHAHA GET IT? HE’S NOT REALLY STRONG SO WE GAVE HIM A PUDGY BODY !!! 🤣🤣🤣 (Actual fucking entertainment for CHILDREN. AHAHA HE DID A FUNNY FACE GOO GOO GAGA)

And remember, while they make fun of a fat disgusting niggerish lazy dirty lying drunk with no morals, bad uninformed political opinions, and who failed high school….They worship ANTHONY CUMIA.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 214724

I guess this is the same shit Dan does now? Who are half of these people?
WATP / Dabbleverse people are the biggest fucking losers. They’re folded in on themselves looking for content. Now these people cover the people who clip Johns streams like they’re lolcows. Yeah, the people who clip the lolcows are lolcows. Its fucking desperate and it sucks. “What if we made Jocktober really unfunny but did it 24/7 and only against one guy, while all being fucking talentless unsuccessful losers ourselves?”

To put this into perspective Anthony is the highest in the pecking order to these people because he’s attained the most success out of all of them. Fucking Anthony.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
WATP / Dabbleverse people are the biggest fucking losers. They’re folded in on themselves looking for content. Now these people cover the people who clip Johns streams like they’re lolcows. Yeah, the people who clip the lolcows are lolcows. Its fucking desperate and it sucks. “What if we made Jocktober really unfunny but did it 24/7 and only against one guy, while all being fucking talentless unsuccessful losers ourselves?”

To put this into perspective Anthony is the highest in the pecking order to these people because he’s attained the most success out of all of them. Fucking Anthony.

I've started noticing these fucks in some other place I'm in, can't be bothered screencapping but it's as you say

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout

Redbar covered the Rekeita guy and I think a bunch of these retards were involved. Holy shit is that entire circle of freaks depressing

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Dabblers are in my largely abandoned discord, trying to get Cecil McFly to cover John cuz she shows up there drunk sometimes to say heinous homophobic shit.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
HIm coming off as the least funny when he called in with Di and Marion was embarrassing
"Hey mister. Get a job and your son back."

"I'm not a man."

That shit was funny at first only because of di's reaction. Once she figured it out it was done being funny and he tried it at least 20 more times.