Fuck, the faggot band Queen legit ruins my day.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I don't hate Queen per say, and I think 'A kind of magic' is some what UNDER rated. Butt, for fuck christ, there is nothing I hate more when there are 3 or 4 really good fucking songs in a roll and fucking Queen then comes on. So fucking annoying. IT's usually that "we will rock you, we are the champions" shit. I've legit thought about killing my self or others after that song. FUCKING HATE IT. Queen is the most over rated band of all fucking time and its just a band to promote faggot shit . NIGGER!

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I am a Queen fan, and I fawking HAAAATE Bohemian Rhapsody, so I feel you. I never want to hear that song again.

All the stations are only interested in playing their handful of singles from the 70s (Rhapsody, Rock You,Champions,, Don't Stop Me Now, Killer Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls) and 2 songs from the 80s (Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Another One Bites the Dust) and that's it. It fucking sucks.

I am a Queen fan, and I fawking HAAAATE Bohemian Rhapsody, so I feel you. I never want to hear that song again.

All the stations are only interested in playing their handful of singles from the 70s (Rhapsody, Rock You,Champions,, Don't Stop Me Now, Killer Queen, Fat Bottomed Girls) and 2 songs from the 80s (Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Another One Bites the Dust) and that's it. It fucking sucks.
I always liked Queen, however IMO they don't have a single album that's great all the way through. The first one probably comes the closest for me.

G

I don't hate Queen per say, and I think 'A kind of magic' is some what UNDER rated. Butt, for fuck christ, there is nothing I hate more when there are 3 or 4 really good fucking songs in a roll and fucking Queen then comes on. So fucking annoying. IT's usually that "we will rock you, we are the champions" shit. I've legit thought about killing my self or others after that song. FUCKING HATE IT. Queen is the most over rated band of all fucking time and its just a band to promote faggot shit . NIGGER!
Just to state upfront, OP: your never ending hatred sustains me. So thanks for that.

What about this classic diddy: [MEDIA=youtube]uFNK-9A2VRo[/MEDIA]

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I always liked Queen, however IMO they don't have a single album that's great all the way through. The first one probably comes the closest for me.
Yeah, I grudgingly agree. Even my favorite two albums (Queen 2, Innuendo) have their fair share of clunkers. In their defense, they never purported to be great artists, and were more about the singles. They were an unabashed commercial band, and to their credit, they never claimed not to be.

Yeah, I grudgingly agree. Even my favorite two albums (Queen 2, Innuendo) have their fair share of clunkers. In their defense, they never purported to be great artists, and were more about the singles. They were an unabashed commercial band, and to their credit, they never claimed not to be.
Many great tunes, but no really classic albums. And for a band as huge as they were, that's kind of odd.