• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck SpaceEdge

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ok. Last thread for the night. Fuck this fat miserable cunt. Not that you faggots care, but my introduction to the show in sequence was youtube clips pre-firing > r/OpieandAnthony post firing. I remember when Ant got fired, when Greggshells dropped, Doxxer100, 0ldb0yz, when Jimmy and Opie started fighting and everyone was trying to get audio, that picture of Gregg steering the ship with his feet on Jimmy’s back, Op & Jim splitting…It was without a doubt some of the funniest shit on the internet. And so much of it is gone because the entire forum was left in the hands of a fucking retard.

G

Do you know how many times that faggot banned me for bullshit reasons? We could make fun of any user on that sub, but if we made fun of SpaceEdge, he'd fucking ban you. Fucking piece of shit.

I thought that he'd never get his comeuppance. You couldn't make fun of him without getting banned, so he was un-make-fun-of-able.

Fucking THANK you to the user on here who took his name (@SpaceEdge) and turned him into the joke he is.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not sure the board could have gone down a better way. I was just a lurker back then but, what better way than something both the current retards we were fucking with could take credit for and be wrong? It still makes me laugh when they try. Also, getting specifically named in a wide banning of subs lived up to our reputation. Went out with a bang, now we’re free as a bird…….sniff.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Fucking THANK you to the user on here who took his name (@SpaceEdge) and turned him into the joke he is.
l_85xb46112012100422AM.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember calling him a nigger and I didn't get banned. But then everyone was calling him that. Or a faggot