Fuck Marry Kill - Cumia Clan Edition

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
During a brief text exchange with Gosia this morning, I posed a question of great disgust: if you had to Fuck, marry and kill a Cumia (specifically Dawn, Joe and Ant, The Trinity of Skank), whom do you pick?

After a cussing out textually, she finally humoured me: Fuck Dawn, marry Anthony, kill Joe.

This necessitated clarification, which further annoyed her: she'd Fuck Dawn because she's the least disgusting of the 3 (I'm in agreement on this); marry Anthony because he wouldn't touch her sexually and she feels she can kick his ass; and kill Joe because, and I swear I didn't provoke this out of her, "He's not really like normal people".

What's say you, Brothermen? Do you dare answer such a question, the unwinnable scenario, a "Kobayashi Maru", if you will?

G

Solid choice. Dawn probably has every std in the book but hey you gotta fuck one right? Anthony while gay is only attracted to children, so I don't have to worry about him coming on to him, also I can steal his money at will. Joe is just a worthless cow

G

Marry Dawn because Im not gay

Kill Anthony because Id rather keep Joe alive for all the humor he brings us.

I guess I have to fuck Joe, but Id record it and we’d all have a good laugh
Keep Joe in the basement like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction