• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck around and find out

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
aug233.png

Piggy is already drunk. Think he is talking to this person.

aug234.png

Love when he gets sassy.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
Forum Clout
No child, this isn't Bidens fault, he was just following Trumps plan. Ignore the fact that Trump has been gone for 7 months, and Joe could have changed it any time he wanted.
I cant wait for the pivot, when the democrats and their msm/tech have got their plans to ditch Biden fully organised, and the pig has to abruptly get with the party line that the dnc has instructed cnn to broadcast. It will be astonishing.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I cant wait for the pivot, when the democrats and their msm/tech have got their plans to ditch Biden fully organised, and the pig has to abruptly get with the party line that the dnc has instructed cnn to broadcast. It will be astonishing.
The narrative surrounding Biden has flip-flopped so many times (from old loser to rapist to Great White Hope back to befuddled old man) that I'm surprised he hasn't already been "disappeared" and memory-holed by the establishment.

"Biden who, child? Blocked."