• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

From almost being worth 500 million, to tweeting about F/N's

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240116_210711_Samsung Internet.jpg

I did chuckle at "whites only public spaces". Maybe try the library?

:colin_sm:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wait what? Is there some new rule where you have to afford the thing in the business to even enter it? So blacks had to be able to afford Starbucks before they decided “You know what i’m just gonna trash this place.”

Why do they rob Gucci stores and shit then?

Also yeah Gavin there aren’t whites only spaces anymore. You weren’t even alive for when those existed. But alright I get what he means. Gavin, whites only spaces do exist. They’re called country clubs. And golf courses. Fine dining restaurants. You know, shit thats a little above the mass corporate coffee chain.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Hey Gavin, what you have to say about Jews?

What do I have to say about Jews? What are you implying? That I'm a Nazi? The Proud Boys were headed by a gay Mexican. Israel is a great country. We need to support them more. Do you know how much amazing technology comes out of Israel? More than Africa, and that's an entire continent. Israel is one single tiny country. It is not the problem.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If he weren’t such a colossal loser, Gavin would be living in the nicest neighborhood in Park Slope and never see another non-white for the rest of his life.

Vice is bankrupt and its valuation was pure bullshit, it never made money. Converting those pumped shares into cash wouldn’t have been a sure fire thing.

He made a few million in his payout in real cash and he probably makes a few 100k from his grift. He did very well.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Wait what? Is there some new rule where you have to afford the thing in the business to even enter it? So blacks had to be able to afford Starbucks before they decided “You know what i’m just gonna trash this place.”

Why do they rob Gucci stores and shit then?

Also yeah Gavin there aren’t whites only spaces anymore. You weren’t even alive for when those existed. But alright I get what he means. Gavin, whites only spaces do exist. They’re called country clubs. And golf courses. Fine dining restaurants. You know, shit thats a little above the mass corporate coffee chain.
It's literally an airport coffee shop. He wants a whites only section at the airport? I don't know much about Gavin besides eating a dildo with his anus for libs, but he doesn't sound like a well person.
Day that Canadian cunt dies; ngl be a great day; people like him are the reason why half this country has boner for a blithering retard. When your party leader quotes Hitler and you're okay with it, that's an issue.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Vice is bankrupt and its valuation was pure bullshit, it never made money. Converting those pumped shares into cash wouldn’t have been a sure fire thing.

He made a few million in his payout in real cash and he probably makes a few 100k from his grift. He did very well.
He might not be broke, but he’s still a faggot who’s hated by almost everyone.

Forum Clout
Such a basic bitch coffee shop anyway there's Caribou which is off da chain dog
Picture that bearded fruit sitting there in Starbucks with his latte, looking all stupid in his fag shirt, pecking away on his gay computer like a big queer retard. That never happened. And if it did, he deserves to have it ruined by packs of wilding FNs.

G

Also yeah Gavin there aren’t whites only spaces anymore. You weren’t even alive for when those existed.

Hostile, foreign Jews stole the country and took those away from white people. It’s one of those things that was obviously manufactured but pathetic Americans pretend happened organically.