• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

From 2016: Piggy's meltdown when Trump was elected. Get ready to laugh your ass off.

G

I was trying to figure out when Pat went from happy-go-lucky but retarded, to a black hole of cynicism (and retarded). And I genuinely think it happened when Trump was elected. His first use of calling someone "child" was november of 2016 (in response to a Trump post). His entire personality and mannerisms changed with that election.

lol.jpg

^ Continues to spend the next 5 years saying the election was rigged and Clinton is the actual president.

lol2.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

lol3.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/search?lang=en&q=%20(from%3Astealthygeek)%20until%3A2016-11-10%20since%3A2016-11-08&src=typed_query[/URL]

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I was trying to figure out when Pat went from happy-go-lucky but retarded, to a black hole of cynicism (and retarded). And I genuinely think it happened when Trump was elected. His first use of calling someone "child" was november of 2016 (in response to a Trump post). His entire personality and mannerisms changed with that election.

View attachment 12613

^ Continues to spend the next 5 years saying the election was rigged and Clinton is the actual president.

View attachment 12614

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

View attachment 12615

He has to have the most punchable face in all of human history.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

View attachment 12613

View attachment 12614

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

View attachment 12615

Let me summarize his tweets so you don't have to read them all,

MonsterSteve

Age.

View attachment 12613

View attachment 12614

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

View attachment 12615

Yes Pat because when you call one person a fat pig (Rosie O'Donnell), who is a public figure mind you, who insulted him first, that means you see every woman in the world as a fat pig. Nice disingenuous take you MASSIVE FAGGOT.