• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

*FREEZE FRAME* Yup, that's me.

G

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1) (1).jpg

You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

It all started when I became obsessed with a scifi author... to the point where I made a tri-weekly podcast about him and visited his house and favorite bar.

Then a bunch of incels started making fun of me. They're obsessed with me!!! Don't these losers have lives?!?!?!?

G

View attachment 72961

It all started when I became obsessed with a scifi author... to the point where I made a tri-weekly podcast about him and visited his house and favorite bar.

Then a bunch of incels started making fun of me. They're obsessed with me!!! Don't these losers have lives?!?!?!?
Oh wow you’re right. That really is cow brain face.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
How long until someone does a live stream at a local Plymouth bar? View attachment 72971
Plymouth looks like it sucks ass. Nothing open past 11, a couple drinks and a meal will run you over 50 bucks, and full of snooty ass 6 figure new England boomers like Dan.

You pretty much got it. Its a nice little town right before you cross the bridge to Cape Cod. The Cape isnt really known for its crazy party scene unless youre a flaming homo and youre going to Provincetown.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
View attachment 72961

Out of this World reference?