• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Free speech" advocate

G

chrissie.jpg

chrissie2.jpg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
For people who often complain about “liberals” have no sense of humor, these fucks (right wing grift types) tend be biggest thin skinned assholes ever.
I’ll give it to Geno and his fiancée. I say horrid shit to them, bother her mother frequently..and they never block. In fact sometimes they come back with funny retorts

Geno may be a coked up retard but he’s not a bad egg.

G

I’ll give it to Geno and his fiancée. I say horrid shit to them, bother her mother frequently..and they never block. In fact sometimes they come back with funny retorts

Geno may be a coked up retard but he’s not a bad egg.
lol I was just in their livestream and asked Geno's gf if Missy "left a brown poo poo" on her chair when she was on her show, and she just stared at the comment and was suppressing a laugh and went back to her show. Seems to be a good egg.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
lol I was just in their livestream and asked Geno's gf if Missy "left a brown poo poo" on her chair when she was on her show, and she just stared at the comment and was suppressing a laugh and went back to her show. Seems to be a good egg.
She is man. Her mom is a huge whore and looks like an old catchers mitt. She will laugh it off and also laugh about how she sells pics of her cunt to truckers.

She may have an eating disorder but she’s pfg :pfg_md: