Free ribs to anyone that enters this thread and comments

Really?

nikki dgaf.gif

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Bar managers/Hostesses. Understand that it's extremely RUDE and awkward for you to tell an ACOUSTIC GUITARIST to "turn down... your guitar is too loud!" when he's in the midst of singing a verse and actively doing the job that YOU hired him to do. There's no excuse for purposely doing this. It's obnoxious and inappropriate.

At least wait until he's finished singing, or if you really want to be a living doll, wait until the song is over. Especially if your patrons are talking much louder than you'd ever allow him to play and they can't hear him anyway.

Oh, and as far as charging "the entertainment" for the ONE SINGLE DRINK they had? YOU SHOULD Pay more attention to what you give away in buy-backs. It's customary to offer the entertainment their first (and in my case, my only) drink, gratis. Charging $7.50 for a very weak Irish Coffee, and then telling me it's discounted from $12, is not only cheap, it's borderline embarrassing. I'll usually leave the bartender at least a $10 bill for my customary ONE DRINK when I'm working. You effectively dissuaded me from doing so.

One more thing. If you have Family working at the establishment, make sure they're at least cordial to the people that the entertainment went the extra mile to bring down to his gig. If his friends request a table near the entertainer, and there's one available, please don't tell them they need to sit at the bar and then question them about the bar not being good enough for them. Treat them as you would any other customer... not like friends of "the help". They're there to spend their money like anyone else, they just happen to know and/or live with the entertainer. They should be afforded a good seat if it's available. which it was.

Last edited: