• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fred “Pussy Boy Faggot” Norris gets verbally destroyed

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
They call themselves the Jesus Twins
He gets bitch slapped again at 16 minutes too.
One of the best opening up of Fred's fairy Boi wrists was during the "Fred's wife is a filthy pig whore who lets other dudes fondle and suck face with her for attention" bit when they had on one of the dudes who was on film molesting her and all fake ass bitch Boi Fred did was act like a 5 year old and repeat back everything the guy would say in a shitty mocking voice. Never once called the guy outside to fight even when the guy started taking verbal jabs at Fred in front of his whore wife.

But then when stuttering fuck face faggot John says that he's gonna make out with Fred's tramp trolley whore wife whether Fred likes it or not all of a sudden fake tough guy Fred comes out to play and he flips the fuck out and starts yelling "You wanna go outside?! Come on, let's go, John!" Makes a big show of it by actually storming out into the hallway and continuing to call John out to fight. Not a fucking peep out of him though to the guy who essentially finger fucked his wife on camera and then laughed at him in front of his wife! That's the tell that Fred is all bullshit hype and the whole "don't ever fuck with psycho Fred!" was purely a bit from the start.

I'd imagine if ever there was a legit reason to start swinging and hulking out with the "Psycho Fred" mythology it would be when your already brutal humiliation to millions of radio and HTV listeners/watchers is further compounded by the guy responsible for your humiliation is in studio continuing to humiliate you while sitting next to your wife who he knows intimately at that point... All on his dime as well. Nothing. Sat there like a bitch and took it. Turned on Stuttering Faggot because he knew John would never fight him because Pelican would choose Fred's side on who would get fired for it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
One of the best opening up of Fred's fairy Boi wrists was during the "Fred's wife is a filthy pig whore who lets other dudes fondle and suck face with her for attention" bit when they had on one of the dudes who was on film molesting her and all fake ass bitch Boi Fred did was act like a 5 year old and repeat back everything the guy would say in a shitty mocking voice. Never once called the guy outside to fight even when the guy started taking verbal jabs at Fred in front of his whore wife.

But then when stuttering fuck face faggot John says that he's gonna make out with Fred's tramp trolley whore wife whether Fred likes it or not all of a sudden fake tough guy Fred comes out to play and he flips the fuck out and starts yelling "You wanna go outside?! Come on, let's go, John!" Makes a big show of it by actually storming out into the hallway and continuing to call John out to fight. Not a fucking peep out of him though to the guy who essentially finger fucked his wife on camera and then laughed at him in front of his wife! That's the tell that Fred is all bullshit hype and the whole "don't ever fuck with psycho Fred!" was purely a bit from the start.

I'd imagine if ever there was a legit reason to start swinging and hulking out with the "Psycho Fred" mythology it would be when your already brutal humiliation to millions of radio and HTV listeners/watchers is further compounded by the guy responsible for your humiliation is in studio continuing to humiliate you while sitting next to your wife who he knows intimately at that point... All on his dime as well. Nothing. Sat there like a bitch and took it. Turned on Stuttering Faggot because he knew John would never fight him because Pelican would choose Fred's side on who would get fired for it.
His wife was making out with the dude in studio and he was only mad at the guy. No wonder why he had to meet his wife through “dial a date” on the air. I love when he goes nuclear on everyone but Howard when they all mock him. Here’s a good example and this channel has a lot of good shortish bits:

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Stern and all the shit that comes with him hasn't mattered since the fucking early 90s. I can't believe anyone gives a fuck.

Alanis Morissette: Ironic [MV] (1996) | MUBI