• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found on Reddit

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
1.png

2.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Remember shit like this works better if the business feels money is at stake. Say you’re a jew who loves taking kick boxing lessons and you’re never coming back because of the antisemetic shit, and how you’re gonna tell your whole temple.
that in a time of ani semitism that you’ll be letting your temple, news and local organizations knows.
Plus she’s probably not costing them much to keep around.

May I suggest the next prong of attack would be getting her booted from her competitions

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Remember shit like this works better if the business feels money is at stake. Say you’re a jew who loves taking kick boxing lessons and you’re never coming back because of the antisemetic shit, and how you’re gonna tell your whole temple.

My Reddit contact tells me they'll be threatening going to local news outlets and posting about this on social media if they don't get a response within a couple of days.

They will not be ignored! 😤

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
and blue belt for a decade.

I was watching a youtube video on BJJ the other night because I'm considering taking it up and there are 5 belts in it - white, blue, purple, brown and black. It apparently takes a couple of years on average to move up a belt, so she should easily be black by now and at the very least be brown. Seems like she's a lazy bitch even with things she's apparently passionate about.

Stupid cunt.

Forum Clout
Where’s her tournament being held next weekend? The members of my shul located just outside Maudlin SC are very upset.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout