• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found a christmas present for Fatso

G

They're like 5 bucks. Thank him for the laughs and send him one, little nothings. Now hush you have nothing to say.
lr2.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Speaking of children, I just put my 2.5 year old and 6 month old to sleep and it reminded what a godawful piece of shit Pat is. Child abandoning sack of gelatinous shit.
I too feel that way about him when i see my son. How about that feeling when you see the little guy sneeze or when he/she has drool pouring out of their little mouth and youre there to help clean em up and they smile. Or when theyre crying and flailing and you pick em up and bounce and rock them and calm them down back to sleep. Yea, pat did none of that. He left Ade to do it all by herself. All of it. He didnt give a single fuck about his own daughters well being to see to it she had a place to sleep at night or even had diapers. He just took off. A real piece of shit (and niggerish) thing to do.

Im not gonna lie, having a baby basically sucks. I dont like it. Its not for me. Hes loud, disruptive, time consuming, cock blocks me, cries ALL DAY, just wants mom. Its a fuck ton of extra work….but at the end of the day, what am i gonna do? Dodge all responsibilities, pull an Ade on my fiancé and go live with Mama Phishy for a few months then find some drunk dyke to scam the state by saying im disabled to live with? Yea, no. Not this man. I was raised to have ethics (particularly work ethic), values, morals.

G

I too feel that way about him when i see my son. How about that feeling when you see the little guy sneeze or when he/she has drool pouring out of their little mouth and youre there to help clean em up and they smile. Or when theyre crying and flailing and you pick em up and bounce and rock them and calm them down back to sleep. Yea, pat did none of that. He left Ade to do it all by herself. All of it. He didnt give a single fuck about his own daughters well being to see to it she had a place to sleep at night or even had diapers. He just took off. A real piece of shit (and niggerish) thing to do.

Im not gonna lie, having a baby basically sucks. I dont like it. Its not for me. Hes loud, disruptive, time consuming, cock blocks me, cries ALL DAY, just wants mom. Its a fuck ton of extra work….but at the end of the day, what am i gonna do? Dodge all responsibilities, pull an Ade on my fiancé and go live with Mama Phishy for a few months then find some drunk dyke to scam the state by saying im disabled to live with? Yea, no. Not this man. I was raised to have ethics (particularly work ethic), values, morals.
I dont want kids...but certainly, more than that sentiment, I don't want some other dude who stole my woman raising my kids.

You know they're going to frame her life as 'that burdensome one' while Jon's own biological kids will be given the World. That is what Fatrick will really go to hell for, the initial abandonment, plus everytime his daughter gets treated like the redheaded stepchild (because that's what she is, literally). He will pay if there's a God.

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout

Pat could learn a thing or two from this post.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

They get really fun around 12-14 months.

Every morning and every night my girls hug and kiss me and tell me they love me and I thank God I’m not Patrick S. Tomlinson. For a myriad of reasons (obviously) but mostly that one.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Fucking meme magic dude. Bro Joe Coffee. Quasi “Pay me now or pay me later”. Banning him the day his book release/presidential debate. Its all too perfect. Starting to feel like captain kamala over here. Am I imagining all this?

G

Fucking meme magic dude. Bro Joe Coffee. Quasi “Pay me now or pay me later”. Banning him the day his book release/presidential debate. Its all too perfect. Starting to feel like captain kamala over here. Am I imagining all this?
brb upping my medication to cope...

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
They get really fun around 12-14 months.

Every morning and every night my girls hug and kiss me and tell me they love me and I thank God I’m not Patrick S. Tomlinson. For a myriad of reasons (obviously) but mostly that one.
My 2.5 year old son is a ball of energy but a great, sweet kid. Really smart and says some funny shit. My 6 month old daughter is quite possibly the easiest baby in the goddamn world. Never cries, always smiling. Eats. Sleeps. Makes me smile.

Maybe my next kid will be an asshole and I'll understand being a miserable parent.

Also, Pat is fat.