Forgive me for defending Anthony

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I mean it's not too surprising though that the kikes at comedy central didn't want to give the racist old ghoul any sort of attention or platform.

I kind of like it to be honest witcha. The doc didn't blow up the world or anything but it was still too big for our obscure nana. Beyond those O&A clips at least.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Louis CK wasn't in the doc either. That must have been Comedy Central's decision since, unlike Ant, Louis was allowed in the Patrice benefit.

I see why. The doc was an overview of Patrice's life, not just comics repeating over and over how funny he was. And thank God. "He sat down at the Cellar Table, looked me up and down, and said 'Nice shirt, stupid.' Ohhh! I was devastated. Nobody but comics talk like that."

We already have the wake episode of O&A for that. What Burr wanted with the doc was a tribute to and summary of his friend's life, to tell people This is my friend, he existed, if you like what you see check out his comedy. Putting a racist pedo in the doc would have added controversy that wouldn't have helped Patrice.

If Ant wanted in, all he had to do was not act like a dumb nigger sometime in the last few years. But that was asking too much...

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
EVERY PATRICE MENTION IN CUMIA BOOK METICULOUSLY CATALOGUED:

(Foreword by Jim Norton)

Patrice O’Neal once said that Anthony could “access funny” faster than anyone he’d ever met. And while I’d never heard that term before, I knew exactly what he meant.

(Foreword by Jim Norton)

He is able to improv with all of us, on any level and at any speed we chose. Guys like Bill Burr, Louis CK, Bobby Kelly, Rich Vos, Colin Quinn, and of course Patrice would all tell you the same thing.

CHAPTER 9

Back with a Vengeance

With Howard getting these A-listers, we were then relegated to what they thought would be the trash heap of the guests, which turned out to be a lot of New York stand-up comics.

The first few guys we had on the show were Rich Vos, Jim Norton, Patrice O’Neal, Nick Di Paolo, Otto & George, and Colin Quinn.

CHAPTER 15

XM—A Second Chance

One of our funniest bits was with the comedian Patrice O’Neal. We called it “Nigger vs. Nazi.” During this time period, the actor Danny Glover had made his plight known publicly that he couldn’t get a cab in NYC because he was African American. Patrice was on the show and we were talking about it, and he said, “Yeah, nobody wants to pick up a nigger.” I was like, “Hey, I have a Nazi helmet. I’ll put it on and you stand upstream from me. We’ll both try to hail a cab to see if the cab driver picks up a nigger or a Nazi.” The first cab blatantly passed by Patrice and stopped for me. Patrice screamed, “Nazi! Nazi! You pick up a Nazi over a nigger? You motherfucker! You didn’t stop for a nigger! You picked up a goddamn Nazi over a nigger! You chose a Nazi brother!” The second cab stopped for Patrice. The third cab hedged its bets and went between us. The next one went for the Nazi. Patrice said, “I’m gonna pull this out for niggers!” Then Patrice tied it up and it was going to game seven. The deciding cab passed right by Patrice and stopped in front of me. I thanked him for picking a Nazi over an African American. The Nazis won. Crazy shit!

...In 2006, our show did a comedy tour called “The Virus Comedy Tour.” This was for all of our huge market cities, like New York, Boston, Cleveland, and Philly. The tour included Otto & George, Patrice O’Neal, Rich Vos, Louis C.K., Bob Kelly, and Bob Saget. We also sprinkled in other comics throughout the tour, including Ralphie May, Tracy Morgan, Frank Caliendo, Joe Rogan, Jim Breuer, Carlos Mencia, Dom Irrera, and of course Bill Burr.

CHAPTER 22

Ding Ding: In This Corner

It was always an issue when Opie was in a room or studio with a bunch of comics. Patrice O’Neal, Rich Vos, Jimmy Norton, and Colin Quinn.

CHAPTER 24

The Birth of Compound Media

Bill and I later “smoked the peace pipe “during one of Patrice O’Neal’s benefit shows and hashed everything out. We’re cool now.