• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For the record, I don't want Patrick to die

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
Patrick says we all want him dead.

Not true. Goose and golden egg and all that.

Ever notice that really really miserable people tend to outlive everyone else? May Pat live long. I also kind of hope he gets rich, because money magnifies the kind of person you are. Could you imagine billionaire Patrick? He'd be so insufferable.

Don't die Pat! I need my LOLcow milk for many, many more decades.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
In the "Pretend" Podcast he says that if he just quits or changes his behavior that this won't stop.

How does he know? He's literally never tried it. He's only escalated. He's the one that sued. He's the one that started DCMA claims.

If he just #LTIW maybe his life would be better. But he can't know that. And because of his antics he got Kiwi Farms interested. So we actually could leave him alone and this would keep going on, but not from us, and you would know because the shit would stop being funny. (Swatting him is not funny, that's how you know it's not us)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Atheist Pat makes an appearance today. You’re 43 years old, nobody cares you don’t believe in a god.
IMG_8907.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I want Patrick to die of natural causes. Judging by his constantly red face, and fat body, he’s headed for a heart attack within 5-10 years. I don’t think he’s ever posted pictures of food that wasn’t loaded with added sugar or carbs in the whole 3 or so years I’ve shit posted about him.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
In the "Pretend" Podcast he says that if he just quits or changes his behavior that this won't stop.

How does he know? He's literally never tried it. He's only escalated. He's the one that sued. He's the one that started DCMA claims.

If he just #LTIW maybe his life would be better. But he can't know that. And because of his antics he got Kiwi Farms interested. So we actually could leave him alone and this would keep going on, but not from us, and you would know because the shit would stop being funny. (Swatting him is not funny, that's how you know it's not us)
Can't speak for everyone else's reddit contacts but I can say with 100% certainty that mine wouldn't have made hundreds of new twitter accounts and counting if they were all instantly blocked "on site" by Rick with no responses. Real simple to understand for the >1.8 GPA population.

He wouldn't even have to close his account. Just don't respond and be less of an abrasive cunt to strangers. Knowing you can bank on him seeking out randoms to "No, child" everyday is an easy way to keep the hatred up. I couldn't give a shit what he says about this place, even lies. It's him fingerwagging at someone that gets up on Sunday morning to go to Church or a parent that gives a fuck about their kid's curriculum.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
This is why the swaTTing never made any sense to me to blame on folks here.

I've never seen any legitimate death threats or attempts to have him harmed in any way outside of making people aware of things he himself says, does, promotes, enjoys or abandons. The few times threats have popped up, they're clearly from Fat or people he knows trying to infiltrate the forum. Nobody wants him dead. Dead men don't pay Quasi or step on rake after rake for the amusement of people who hate his bloated ass.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It will likely take him many years to completely eat the tranches of debt he has cooked up for himself. Of course we want him around for a long time.

Semi-related, Niki saying “We won’t make any changes because how could this get any worse?” on that podcast is self-evidently false. I won’t list ways their situation could be worse because as I said, it’s self-evident. If she really believes what she said, she’s living in a fantasy and/or has never experienced real physical danger or economic stress.