• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For someone who thinks cops are so useless, he sure likes to threaten people with them

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211027-195543__01.jpg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Remember when you reported cyberstalkers to the MPD and they did…..nothing?
"Yeah, this 40 year old fat guy came in because he was being bullied on Reddit. I know. No, I just asked him what Reddit was and he huffed and filled out this report, check it out. I know! He can't spell for shit!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I'm not sure how it works really, but couldn't that mean with less officers and dispatchers on duty that crimes could possibly go unreported?

Again, I'm not sure but at least I can do something Patty can't, THINK...
I’m sure it meant less criminals were arrested charged convicted and punished, but what do I know, I only live in the real world. Luckily my success in life has afforded me the opportunity to live around other high wage earning white people and 40 minutes away from the closest place where the Schwoogie population density is more than 10/sq mi.