For my official 9000th valuable message I'd like to announce the following..

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I make simpletons "spam"

^^ funny, precise, high IQ
1713826041517985.jpg

Stinky poopoo man

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Im upset btw, lol...

(when simpletons project it is quite evident, because concealing motive is high IQ)

NewJersey.gov

^^ Just stupid

(and up since 10 am this morning, also: nothing he can do about his stupidity)

NewJersey.gov

You've been up posting threads every hour since 4am yesterday, you are mentally ill and very very ugly
I've been gone for the whole day. You don't have a wife as you're a homosexual. You lied about that, as you did owning a craft brewery.

You are a loser who couldn't intern for Opie and Anthony, so wants to be a big fish in this shitty forum.

NewJersey.gov

View attachment 195563
GET THIS NIGGER BITCH OFF MY BOARD

Your aggressive stupidity is showing. You will be stupid tomorrow, but aware your aggressive ignorance will get called out. You will have to do better than "spamming" pics as you flail. You will have to either debunk my highlighting of your stupidity or come up with something hidden in plain sight about me that supersedes your now proven stupidity (you won't).

Are you a drunk too? I think only drunk people are this aggressive and unaware.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Your aggressive stupidity is showing. You will be stupid tomorrow, but aware your aggressive ignorance will get called out. You will have to do better than "spamming" pics as you flail. You will have to either debunk my highlighting of your stupidity or come up with something hidden in plain sight about me that supersedes your now proven stupidity (you won't).

Are you a drunk too? I think only drunk people are this aggressive and unaware.
BockRodgers.jpg