For Anyone Who Follows Mexican Cartels, El Mayo Zambada and Joaquin Guzman (El Chapo's son) Turned Themselves In To Texas Authorities-

EraGodless

El Mayo was one of the most wanted men in the world and was head of the Sinaloa cartel, while Joaquin Guzman was part of the Los Chapitos (El Chapos son's) part of the Sinaloa cartel. This is pretty big news- some rumors are that El Mayo turned himself in so the US authorities would leave his kids alone- another rumor is that he's in piss poor health and is seeking treatment in the US.

Guzman's son may have turned himself in because Mexican and US authorities plan to turn up the heat on Los Chapitos as they have been pretty violent as of late and they're responsible for a good amount of the fentanyl that is coming into the US. Supposedly, Chapos other sons (Ivan and Alfredo) were also offered a deal to turn themselves in and they passed on it.

Screenshot_20240725_213941_Chrome.jpg

Stay tuned- shit is interesting (especially if you have been following it for years).

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
El Mayo was one of the most wanted men in the world and was head of the Sinaloa cartel, while Joaquin Guzman was part of the Los Chapitos (El Chapos son's) part of the Sinaloa cartel. This is pretty big news- some rumors are that El Mayo turned himself in so the US authorities would leave his kids alone- another rumor is that he's in piss poor health and is seeking treatment in the US.

Guzman's son may have turned himself in because Mexican and US authorities plan to turn up the heat on Los Chapitos as they have been pretty violent as of late and they're responsible for a good amount of the fentanyl that is coming into the US. Supposedly, Chapos other sons (Ivan and Alfredo) were also offered a deal to turn themselves in and they passed on it.

View attachment 213355

Stay tuned- shit is interesting (especially if you have been following it for years).

Nigga looks like my dad.

Total Tranny Death

Jackie Singh is a pedophile rapist
If I had millions of dollars in cash and massive smuggling infrastructure, the last thing I would do is turn myself in to da cawps. Grab a bunch of stacks then smuggle yourself to a chink country where it costs nothing to live. JFC, enjoy prison guards lifting up your ballsack every day, child. "In piss poor health" I'm sure a diet of ramen noodles and honey buns will fix that. Jackie Singh IQ move.

EraGodless

I'm sure there's nothing but peaceful times ahead for Mexico!
There hasn't been an uptick in violence in Sinaloa (atleast not yet). That could be a sign that they indeed turned themselves in and have deals in place. Usually when these guys (especially at the level of El Mayo and a Chapito), there is a lot of violence as cartel hitmen are called in by the hundreds and they make blockades so the military has a tough time navigating the streets--