• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Foo Fighters yuumah. Faaaawk yeeeeeah!!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
77abc57bed67918c97f55aff43fc4510.PNG

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When was the last time anyone gave a shit about Westboro Baptist? I haven’t heard anything significant about them in over a decade. That’s how tame and boring Foo Fighters are, they keep pumping out stale dad rock and “troll” a group of idiots that hasn’t been a thing in years. This is the least rock and roll thing they could do, especially since Foo Fighters are so bored with their own music they’ve resorted to covering 40 year old bee gees songs.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Has Lardass ever addressed the fact that they played a bunch of benefits for some AIDS Isn't Real organization?

And stop with the fucking Foo Fighters. Anyone with any musical taste or knowledge thinks they're a boring band. I'd never go out of my way to listen to something that I could turn on a random terrestrial rock station and hear within 10 minutes. It's like thinking Seether or Three Days Grace is peak rock. It's just uncreative radio formula music.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s not and that’s also such an easy target.

same with Patso and other libtards yelling about nazis. Take a stance against a cartoonish villain that literally no one likes? HOW BRAVE!
It’s like how they tried to make any entertainer look edgy for trashing Trump. It’s not edgy if it’s what the media is doing on a daily basis. Edgy in 2021 would be pointing out Obama got a Nobel prize for nothing and did nothing for black people, Joe Biden is a bumbling idiot, and telling everyone the media is a bunch of scumbags that will do anything for ratings. It’s like how people thought they were unique for “resisting” Trump as President.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just like Westboro Baptist Church, Rolling Stone magazine hasn’t been relevant for years. Nobody gives a shit about RS and it’s actually just as stale and boring as the Foo Fighters. Magazines are dead and Rolling Stone has to give away subscriptions just to even be read. I got it (and threw it away) for years for free because I would buy tickets to concerts.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
When was the last time anyone gave a shit about Westboro Baptist? I haven’t heard anything significant about them in over a decade. That’s how tame and boring Foo Fighters are, they keep pumping out stale dad rock and “troll” a group of idiots that hasn’t been a thing in years.

They threw a TV set out of a hotel window just last week, child. That's how rock n roll these edgy innovators are 🤘.

Hush now. The knock will find you momentarily.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Just like Westboro Baptist Church, Rolling Stone magazine hasn’t been relevant for years. Nobody gives a shit about RS and it’s actually just as stale and boring as the Foo Fighters. Magazines are dead and Rolling Stone has to give away subscriptions just to even be read. I got it (and threw it away) for years for free because I would buy tickets to concerts.
I have a storage unit with a ton of milk crates full of like 15 years worth of guitar magazines. I have no clue why the fuck I held on to them or what I'm going to do with them. I guess I'll put them up for free and hope some boomer will take them or some poor kid without the internet wants them for the tabs or some shit. It's all on the internet. The last magazine I bought was like $15 and I felt like a retard as soon as I paid. But again, I didn't have the internet at the time and I wanted something to read on the shitter.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I have a storage unit with a ton of milk crates full of like 15 years worth of guitar magazines. I have no clue why the fuck I held on to them or what I'm going to do with them. I guess I'll put them up for free and hope some boomer will take them or some poor kid without the internet wants them for the tabs or some shit. It's all on the internet. The last magazine I bought was like $15 and I felt like a retard as soon as I paid. But again, I didn't have the internet at the time and I wanted something to read on the shitter.
Free guitar magazines?!

:image_9247_lg: