Follow me on gab.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Screenshot-from-2022-01-08-20-28-16.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
What's the deal with Fargo the TV series? It's based on the film, right? How the fuck can a TV series live up to that? Why is it successful? I fucking hate that.

I've only seen the first two series but it actually slaps, child. The first series does parallel the movie in some ways but it's definitely its own thing.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Is it the same sense of humor as the movie? I refuse to believe it slaps. Coen brothers aren't involved at all right?

I don't think so. Try watching a coupla episodes to see. Although the first series does take a while to get going, it gets really fawkin good towards the end. There's also a cute lil chinky who Martin Freeman hooks up with, so it's right up your alley.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Just finished the second season. What a slog to get through. I don't think I'll bother with season 3.
Watching Righteous Gemstones now. Not as funny as EB&D, but it's got a brotherman's attention.
It’s not fair to compare gemstones to ESBD. Its more comparable to vice principals which is also good. The last season of gemstones ends pretty fawkin weak tobehonestwitya.