• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fez's Memorial was on Instagram, pics inside

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The American fan sent me an Im-uh-gur link: https://imgur.io/a/ERRlU64

I had to share it. I still miss Fez, on the radio and on this very Earth. Guy entertained me like no other American radio host I've ever listened to, and in many different ways. He was the quick sidekick. The second mic who could fool you into thinking he's the first mic. A crazy ghost whisperer. A court-holder on the AFRO shows. An advice-discarder. A bet welcher. A Billy Staples-basher. The Dead Air Don. The Nature Boy!

I could go on and on. I just want to give my respects again to one Todd Hillier, the great Fez Marie Whatley. Up above, God is saying this:

"My son and I, we don't need to take the mic today. Why? Cuz we got The Big Cat."

Obey Fez, everyone.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The American fan sent me an Im-uh-gur link: https://imgur.io/a/ERRlU64

I had to share it. I still miss Fez, on the radio and on this very Earth. Guy entertained me like no other American radio host I've ever listened to, and in many different ways. He was the quick sidekick. The second mic who could fool you into thinking he's the first mic. A crazy ghost whisperer. A court-holder on the AFRO shows. An advice-discarder. A bet welcher. A Billy Staples-basher. The Dead Air Don. The Nature Boy!

I could go on and on. I just want to give my respects again to one Todd Hillier, the great Fez Marie Whatley. Up above, God is saying this:

"My son and I, we don't need to take the mic today. Why? Cuz we got The Big Cat."

Obey Fez, everyone.
Fez is annihilating angelic twink butthole in that great cabana in the sky

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I love the Billy Staples era, he was such a trainweck, any clip where they are beating him up is great.

Fez was also on fire during that period, he was in my opinion even funnier than Ron back then.
I used to listen to them live in that era. You are absolutely right on about Fez being funnier than Ron, especially on WNEW. When Fez was on fire there was nobody funnier in radio. I wish that he didn’t do the quiet and crying bits on SiriusXM; they were works, but it took away from the Ron & Fez show as it lasted for far too long.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I used to listen to them live in that era. You are absolutely right on about Fez being funnier than Ron, especially on WNEW. When Fez was on fire there was nobody funnier on radio. I wish that he didn’t do the quiet and crying bits on SiriusXM; they were works, but it took away from the Ron & Fez show as it lasted for far too long.
Fez was a fucking sniper, one quick funny line after the other, no one funnier as you said.

I still listen regularly to R&F clips on youtube, they never get old for me, while O&A just irritate me at this point.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Fez was a fucking sniper, one quick funny line after the other, no one funnier as you said.

I still listen regularly to R&F clips on youtube, they never get old for me, while O&A just irritate me at this point.
I agree with everything that you said. Wet brained Nana ruined O&A with her constant racial talk for years and it makes the clips irritating to listen to. I’m as racist as the next guy, but Nana overcompensated on-air for her impotency outside of radio.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
since this is a rare Ron & Fez centered post I wanna post something unique I heard today.

Ron was questioning how much money East Side Dave would need to do certain things, mostly gay. Ron asked how much to eat an entire log(poop) and Dave said something like $10,000 , then Ron asked how much for a really dried out white dog turd and Dave said "Oh that'd be way easier, only $900"
Big A was in and without a stutter said "You're really partial to dogs huh?" (Cause dave was known as a dog fucker)

just a little interesting a big Aaaaaaa moment