• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Fez's descent into madness was the best part of latter-day R&F

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I'd rather listen to Fez catch shit from the callers and start crying while explaining his batshit thoughts than the endless food/movie/music talk that Ron naturally gravitates to. "what's your favorite sandwich and music for a road trip", fuck off. I could go the rest of my life without listening to people discuss movies and music and be happy

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
In another universe Ron is doing a show with ESD, Chris Stanley and Earl. Some of the banter between Ron and Stanley are good. Considering that no one is uploading the show to Youtube anymore, I'm assuming that it is now way worse than it used be.
'Bennington' was never good, and not just because of fat Gail (who sucks). 'Bennington' is just completely low energy bad Ronnie B shit like "favorite type of bread to take on a picnic while listening to Roxy Music". Do I love bread, picnics, and Roxy Music? Sure. Do I want to listen to a fat man and a team of ballwashers discuss it with the dumbest callers on earth? Nah nigger

JebJoh

'Bennington' was never good, and not just because of fat Gail (who sucks). 'Bennington' is just completely low energy bad Ronnie B shit like "favorite type of bread to take on a picnic while listening to Roxy Music". Do I love bread, picnics, and Roxy Music? Sure. Do I want to listen to a fat man and a team of ballwashers discuss it with the dumbest callers on earth? Nah nigger
He is no longer fat, pretty sure gail isn't fat anymore either and can you post the show where he talks about bringing bread on a picnic with roxy music? I like all of those things and would love to know Ron's opinion on them.

Monk

Always annoyed me how Ron never got any shit from the faggot listeners for doing the same things Fez got made fun of for doing. Ron was constantly either mushmouthing it up or causing a jarring amount of dead air. I rarely listened to the show live partially because of how excruciatingly bad Ron was at talking. R&F is way better in clip form. Even more so than O&A.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Always annoyed me how Ron never got any shit from the faggot listeners for doing the same things Fez got made fun of for doing. Ron was constantly either mushmouthing it up or causing a jarring amount of dead air. I rarely listened to the show live partially because of how excruciatingly bad Ron was at talking. R&F is way better in clip form. Even more so than O&A.
between Ron and Hicks, the obese guy groaning and wet mouth noises were off the charts