• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Felony friendliness

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1635717695165.png

1635717712606.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
By the way, that revprez guy that he was arguing with is a black scientist or programmer. Whatever he is, he's got a page hosted on GitHub with a bunch of links to computer science stuff. So it looks like Pat is just a mediocre white male shouting down a black man with actual credentials.

G

Clearly an imposter account. Fat would never apologize or admit fault.
I worked an account with a guy who is worth close to a billion a few years ago. At least once every meeting he would say words to the effect of "I don't know anything about that. Someone explain it to me please." He'd listen hard and two minutes later say "OK, thanks. I get it now." And he'd never ask about it again.

That's the difference between a successful person and Fat. Successful people can not only admit they don't know something but they'll actively say they don't and ask to be clued in. And they listen aggressively. They don't just sit there waiting for their turn to talk with their eyes glazed over, pretending to listen while actually formulating their faggoty dramatic reply in their heads, while simultaneously dreaming about what they'll have for lunch. No. They absorb the new information proactively and keep it within fingertip reach.