Felony atalkers register Patrick as an INSURANCE AGENT

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
β€Ž
β€Ž
The punching bag is the type that would break apart if a 10 year old boy punched it for 5 minutes. And the weights on that bench are racked in a way where you have to remove everything else to get to the heavy plates.
So so so so so so you're saying this fits perfectly with Fat's athletic abilities and inclinations.
Edit to add: just noticed this lmao
1664040719382.png

Fuck, that's just too perfect. What a sad fat little piggy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
I don't think he's out tracking down sales; that level of effort isn't Pat's style. Plus, I think he'd like a cut-out between him and the job, so he can larp as an author.

In the "home gym" attic photos you can see there's an old PC set up with two screens in front of the weight bench. My theory is that he's got a headset plugged into it, and he's able to log in remotely to his employer. They give him a list of leads to call and a VOIP number to dial out of, and he spends his free time phoning up and ruining old folk's evenings. That dual screen would work well for sales - screen 1 for logging the details of the policy, and screen 2 for the old duffer's name, hobbies, kids etc. to refer back to when building rapport.

It's an odd thing to have set up otherwise, given that he and Nikki both seem to do their other jobs using laptops.

View attachment 66932
I think the reality is even gayer and more pathetic. There is no computer tower but there is what looks like an Xbox 360 and a plastic guitar controller (Ben Dovid, comment?) I think this is his "man cave" that he fawkin rocks out on Guitar Hero to feel like a real badass while not bothering big Nick with his noise.

BudDickman

β€Ž
β€Ž
I don't think he's out tracking down sales; that level of effort isn't Pat's style. Plus, I think he'd like a cut-out between him and the job, so he can larp as an author.

In the "home gym" attic photos you can see there's an old PC set up with two screens in front of the weight bench. My theory is that he's got a headset plugged into it, and he's able to log in remotely to his employer. They give him a list of leads to call and a VOIP number to dial out of, and he spends his free time phoning up and ruining old folk's evenings. That dual screen would work well for sales - screen 1 for logging the details of the policy, and screen 2 for the old duffer's name, hobbies, kids etc. to refer back to when building rapport.

It's an odd thing to have set up otherwise, given that he and Nikki both seem to do their other jobs using laptops.

View attachment 66932
The configuration of the weights is so stupid and proves that he doesn't actually do anything. It would be annoying to have to move all the smaller weights to get to the 25s and 45s, and also have to go to both racks to get two of the same weight. You would have to move all the weights on both racks to get the two 45s.

Someone who actually lifts regularly would put the bigger weights on one rack and the smaller weights on the other, and there would already be weights on the barbell.

G

in one of the old podcast episodes he did he says he gets paid due to renewals. might be this one but not sure - [MEDIA=youtube]AhJC4vgRn5I[/MEDIA]
So instead of selling new policies he calls up his old clients and gets them to renew their contracts? That would explain his Tomlinson Technicality "Haven't sold a policy in a decade, atalker". Only problem is he got licensed for the first time in multiple states just a couple of years ago

G

So instead of selling new policies he calls up his old clients and gets them to renew their contracts? That would explain his Tomlinson Technicality "Haven't sold a policy in a decade, atalker". Only problem is he got licensed for the first time in multiple states just a couple of years ago
He must have clients who moved. Probably a few small businesses so all the employees get covered.