• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fellas, who has the posts from John?

G

This is all I got

jonama.png

jonama2.png

jonama3.png

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Im skeptical that it was real
He confirmed his identity with us behind the scenes using a picture of Norm on his instagram. Which was more than enough. That's how he gained access to the site and was able to post when he did. I don't know what else you guys expected and it's retarded to expect a regular working man to post a timestamped photo on an openly racist, anti-semitic, doxxing happy board. He shut everything down when that autistic fucking faggot Socrates took things too far, like always, and began threatening to kidnap and rape Annabelle.

Jon-insta.jpg

If it was someone doing a bit they would have kept it going.

G

He confirmed his identity with us behind the scenes using a picture of Norm on his instagram. Which was more than enough. That's how he gained access to the site and was able to post when he did. I don't know what else you guys expected and it's retarded to expect a regular working man to post a timestamped photo on an openly racist, anti-semitic, doxxing happy board. He shut everything down when that autistic fucking faggot Socrates took things too far, like always, and began threatening to kidnap and rape Annabelle.

Jon-insta.jpg

Nice

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Jon-insta.jpg

My nigga likes Van Halen too. Real ass dude.