Feed Nana

Meanwhile, BAG (Based Aryan Gregg) has 0 racist tweets. Fawkin white with no need to prove it.

20220321_104046.jpg

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Meanwhile, BAG (Based Aryan Gregg) has 0 racist tweets. Fawkin white with no need to prove it.

View attachment 30312
Opie has thanksgiving with his family.
Tranthony spends thanksgiving alone with a beer tweeting about blacks.

Opie spends Christmas with his family, seeing the delight of his kids having a great Christmas.
Tranthony spends Christmas alone with a beer tweeting about blacks.

Sometimes when I have nothing better to do (most of the time) I log in to one of my bullshit fake Twitter accounts and report "Apartment Boss'" very offensive tweets, as I very much want to see "Apartment Boss" get another Twitter ban, as I know how much tweeting means to Nana. The thought of him stomping around his tiny hovel, alternating between rage and pretending not to care, really makes me laugh. Maybe it's time to try a little harder and let the folks at Twitter know how much Nana's awful, vile, racist tweets impacted and upset me.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Remember when this picture was in the paper and Opie got so butt hurt and pissy cuz the fans said his chick was ugly. He spent like 15 minutes telling us she was hot.
They just caught her randomly with a weird look. I think Nick Carpenelli would call that a "cameo", that fucking retard.

I would like to know what she looks like these days. Hard to believe that a 40 something woman has no social media footprint whatsoever.

They just caught her randomly with a weird look. I think Nick Carpenelli would call that a "cameo", that fucking retard.

I would like to know what she looks like these days. Hard to believe that a 40 something woman has no social media footprint whatsoever.
Yea it's wild that she has evaded the public eye this long, Opie is prob terrified of the fact his wife and kids might be caught on camera.