Fear and GAY AIDS in NY

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Warning. I can’t keep this brief. This is really long feel free to not read I probably wouldn’t either.

There was a Gay really ugly black kid in my neighborhood. As flaming as you can possibly get. He would go to parties to sexually harass legit tough guys his age. Everyone had a story about him trying to fuck them or times he extorted them. The reason he was able to walk around trying suck fellas by force and make them give him money was his older brother. His oldest brother was one of the first guys where, I come from, to allegedly commit murder. He was absolutely autistic. He would beat the shit out of people for seemingly no reason. When he was 17-18 he would go to this spot where everyone would hang out. Thered be 30 40 people ranging in ages 14-31. His brother would go there without any weapon then make everyone empty their pockets. I’ve never heard of anyone ever refusing or standing up to this guy. Since his autism could come out at any moment forcing him to pick up a brick and start bashing your head in until it was just eyes brains and crushed skull.

I had a brush in with the fag brother myself. Two black friends of mine. made a MySpace to message the homo. They called him a “big lipped nigger faggot” said he must’ve been the “uggliest nigger baby ever born”. Those are just two of the things I remember. So when he figured out who it was. They lied and told him it was me as well as where I could be found. So I’m 12 at the time I’m sleeping in my cold ac filled room. When I get woken up because as my step father put it “there’s some gay nigger at the door for you, want me to tell him to get the fuck out of here?” Out of curiosity I went to the door. He told me what happened and how he believed it was me. He said if I gave him my Nextel he would forget about it. I said no. He said give me the charger and some money I said no. He then threatened that his brother and some of his fellow bloods would be looking for me the next day. I said come here I want to show you something. I took him up the block to my bus stop and said tomorrow I’ll be right here. He left. Admittedly I was kind of scared but I brought a knife and thought if there more than one I’ll just kill them.

But only he was at my bus stop the next day. He walked with me like nothing happened. He came in my room and asked me to tuck my dick between my legs and bend over. I said no but give me a second and I know someone who will. I went to the house of the kid who did this shit brought him here. I watched as he tucked his dick between his legs bent over and gave him his phone and charger. I seen him a lot throughout my time in this city. One of the last times he was at the 711 with some obviously wealthy white guy. He asked us if we wanted a ride but we respectfully declined and correctly assumed that he was fucking this white guy.

Fast forward some years I’m in high school. I’m in biology class. There’s a paper on everyone’s desk. When everyone was present at their desk and the late bell had gone off. The teacher was a really good looking nice young white dude who would get his ass smacked by all the horny high school latinas. He wasn’t generally a serious guy so his demeanor was odd and kind of alarming. He began to speak, stern but nervously. About how there were a lot of kids in the school infected with HIV. They weren’t sure how many but they estimated over 100. Because a guy was driving around looking for students. Making some kind of personal connection with them. Then giving them cash cell phones clothes and sneakers in return for sex. the ominous tone of the class quickly turned into laughing. lots of “I’m not a faggot” “I ain’t gay” jokes and obvious relief. Then the teacher said wait hold on. It’s not only the gay students it’s not only the boys. A lot of the kids who had sex with weren’t gay. They were straight boys in relationships. A lot of their girlfriends were also sleeping with other people.
The entire class went silent. I was definitely one of the boys who wondered if their slut girlfriend just gave them aids.

Not too long after that shit at school. The guy was caught and was on the news. it was the fucking white guy that the black gay dude was with at 711. One of our friends mother was a special Ed teacher. Surprising to no one that gay dude was also a sped. His mother told her son who told us he had gotten AIDS but she wouldn’t tell us anymore. Last time I seen the crazy brother he was begging for change and asking me if I could buy him a case of beer and “sum of dem red hots!”

G

Dude I didn’t know until I moved how this kind of stuff wasn’t normal. I really had no clue this kind of shit didn’t happen. Like obviously I thought this was fucked up. But a lot of other stuff I thought happened everywhere

Your stories make me realise what a sheltered upbringing i had. I’m amazed with the things you experienced.

CumiaPoodle

To give you some idea how fucking ugly this kid was. I was once having a great 13 year old day. Got blown. Stole some kids puppies and sold them with my friends. made fun of one of our retarded friend for running up a 1500 cellphone bill. believing that a “girl” from Texas was going to come and fuck him. We went to play football when I seen my brother car pull up. (You could always find me cuz I was walking with a group of kids) I got in thinking someone in my family had died. He was smoking a cigarette and said

“heads up, Nigger Face is looking for you”

He never once said his name. A lot of my friends were black. But when he said “Nigger Face” I had no question who he meant.

G

The grimiest memory from my past was going to those adult stores like at 16 (the azn store owner didn't check for ID) and going inside those lil booths to watch a tape, even bought some cherry lube...and i finished up

literally after being done 20 minutes later Im walking down Main street... my buddy Quinton shows up in a pickup truck with two chicks from high school, one fat one skinny...and he tells me to hop in and we drove to his cousin's garage and the girls started giving us bj's...i didn't even wash off the cherry lub from the adult store, the girl was loving it the little primal whore slobbering to the nub...The garage was locked so its dark but you can hear her and the other girl slobbering garggling etc. Quinton was probably 18.

G

The grimiest memory from my past was going to those adult stores like at 16 (the azn store owner didn't check for ID) and going inside those lil booths to watch a tape, even bought some cherry lube...

literally after being done 20 minutes my buddy Quinton shows up in a pickup truck with two chicks, one fat one skinny...and he tells me to hop in and we drove to his cousin's garage and the girls started giving us bj's...i didn't even wash off the cherry lub from the adult store, the girl was loving it the little primal whore slobbering to the nub...The garage was locked so its dark but you can hear her and the other girl slobbering garggling etc.

Booo not enough fags in this story!

CumiaPoodle

The grimiest memory from my past was going to those adult stores like at 16 (the azn store owner didn't check for ID) and going inside those lil booths to watch a tape, even bought some cherry lube...

literally after being done 20 minutes my buddy Quinton shows up in a pickup truck with two chicks, one fat one skinny...and he tells me to hop in and we drove to his cousin's garage and the girls started giving us bj's...i didn't even wash off the cherry lub from the adult store, the girl was loving it the little primal whore slobbering to the nub...The garage was locked so its dark but you can hear her and the other girl slobbering garggling etc.
Idk what I like more, you being able to get hard so soon after cumming, or giving Anthony such a hard time growing up.

CumiaPoodle

To add more layers. I was riding around in an mpv van with these two Dominican brothers who were like 22 when we were all 15 and about 10 other kids and the fags crazy older brother. He seen the aids faggot fighting with some crazy black bitch. Told the guy to stop got out and started fighting the black lady.

One of the brothers said yo why ya so scared of that nigga for. They threw spoiled milk and piss on that pussy ass nigga when he was locked up and he ain’t do shit.