• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FBI warns of increased acts of terrorism on American soil

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Sorry Pat, I don't think they mean making fun of fat retards on the internet.

I'm mostly interested to see how he and Jackie tie this place to Hamas or Islamic terrorism. The Oman connection? Antwan Kumiya? I refuse to believe he is capable of letting a chance to get attention from the FBI slip through his greased fingers. They've been trying to use the term cult and terrorist for awhile to little avail. If they can just get somebody to buy that a bunch of bigoted truckers who moonlight at Panera are sandniggers who hate Patti Labelle, the final knock is on the way any day.

Forum Clout
You mean you don't support our Muslim brothers in their righteous war against the Zionist oppressors?
IMG_20231013_173215_471.jpg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Last week he accused boomia of threatening to send Hamas out to Westfield to take out Momma Raven and Sloptop Tommy. Vurry credible.

View attachment 159967
Threatening to send...

Right because Hamas sleeper agents in America are looking at Jackie Shitskinski on Twitter for ideas on which infidels to kill first.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Sorry Pat, I don't think they mean making fun of fat retards on the internet.

I'm mostly interested to see how he and Jackie tie this place to Hamas or Islamic terrorism. The Oman connection? Antwan Kumiya? I refuse to believe he is capable of letting a chance to get attention from the FBI slip through his greased fingers. They've been trying to use the term cult and terrorist for awhile to little avail. If they can just get somebody to buy that a bunch of bigoted truckers who moonlight at Panera are sandniggers who hate Patti Labelle, the final knock is on the way any day.
Naw pat is pro Palestine, so we must be in league with the Jews. Lol

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
If anything real were to happen (it won't) my guess is that it's the West Coast this time.
I'd be ok with me and everyone I know becoming wasteland dwelling mutants if it meant that L.A., the S.F bay area, and Portland were no more. Two ammo/booze drops a year from the generous brothermen is all I'd ask for my newly formed tribe of marauders. In return you'd get to see drone footage of pillaging, gun battles, random acts of extreme cruelty, strange rituals/sacrifices to Woden, mutant on mutant and mutant on human sex (incl. me slammin' puss), and MOTOR MADNESSSS!!!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Yeah, this guy comes up in my Twitter "for you" page. Seems like another edgelord fag that never got out of that high school phase of being obsessed with right wing politics and having no other personality. Kind of like Crowder.
Yeah I have no fucking idea who that guy is but he popped up in my suggested. I mostly skim over whatever the commentary they're making is and go right to whatever video or link everybody is all worked up over. Seems like he's one of these political dramafags making a career online poking boomers and white people with a stick to work them up, like that Ian Miles Cheong ugly slant that Twitter seems to think I just have to see everything he posts despite never interacting with him.