• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FBG Pig (I wonder if Patrick will click up with the Gangster Disciples when he's in jail)-

EraGodless

Forum Clout
If any of you are bored, you can look up the real FBG vs O'Block negroes and how guys that live a few football fields away from each other kill each other/their opps for sport. It's pretty fascinating that these guys are raised with so little hope that they mostly expect to be dead by the time they are 25 (prime closing out bars age).

FaceApp_1692598155952.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Sure is hard to feel any sympathy for these niggers. What a truly pointless existence.

I'm not sure if it's sympathy- maybe a bit of empathy, because these niggas were basically fucked from the jump. Pretty much all these dudes were raised by negress bitches that couldn't give two fucks about them (unless they became a famous rapper/entertainer or a professional athlete). There's pretty much zero involvement of their fathers and they are usually raised by gangsta fags with no fathers who take their cues from their mothers and sisters.

You see it in a lot of hip hop today- most of these niggas were raised by bitches and they emulate the worst traits of females.

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

I'm not sure if it's sympathy- maybe a bit of empathy, because these niggas were basically fucked from the jump. Pretty much all these dudes were raised by negress bitches that couldn't give two fucks about them (unless they became a famous rapper/entertainer or a professional athlete). There's pretty much zero involvement of their fathers and they are usually raised by gangsta fags with no fathers who take their cues from their mothers and sisters.

You see it in a lot of hip hop today- most of these niggas were raised by bitches and they emulate the worst traits of females.

I feel a lot of sympathy for anybody born into a shitty life with shitty parents but the Ducks of the world can all die young in the gutter for all I care.
"People who get money and leave the ghetto are scared bitches?" Whatever you say, dead nigger.

G

I feel a lot of sympathy for anybody born into a shitty life with shitty parents but the Ducks of the world can all die young in the gutter for all I care.
"People who get money and leave the ghetto are scared bitches?" Whatever you say, dead nigger.
I remember, when I was 14, going to buy weed at a "nigger house." Mid 90's and this one dark boy was fucking the latino whale that lived upstairs. He emerged from the weed dealer's (the whale's latino/black/??? brother) bedroom screaming "oohoo! Imma die tonight!" At the time I was impressed with the negro's conviction. Not no more.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
If any of you are bored, you can look up the real FBG vs O'Block negroes and how guys that live a few football fields away from each other kill each other/their opps for sport. It's pretty fascinating that these guys are raised with so little hope that they mostly expect to be dead by the time they are 25 (prime closing out bars age).

View attachment 144247
I HATE midwestern jigs they ruined rap but this negros one diss song is one of the most insane suicidal things I ever heard. And he got hit in daylight at chicagos version of the Manhattan shopping district

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
I say the N word so much on here and in real life. I’m not bragging but more than anyone here has to. I mean in public at parties to and around blacks. But I have black people in my life that I love a lot. My best friends black. I lived with them. So Im like one of them but with intelligence of a white person sorta I guess. I say all that to say this, when the fuck is TND happening!!?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I HATE midwestern jigs they ruined rap but this negros one diss song is one of the most insane suicidal things I ever heard. And he got hit in daylight at chicagos version of the Manhattan shopping district
Yeah, he really got killed over a bitch (among other things). A dude from O'Block spotted him in the shopping district with one of his baby mama's (hate thar word, but that's what she is). He called his buddies and they were ready to kill in minutes. The dude was so excited calling his homes to pull off the hit, it aroused the suspicion of a security guard who then recorded him on the phone.

Overall, it was a pretty sloppy hit as the cops were able to track down the vehicles and cell phones used-- I'm pretty sure the FBI is involved and these gangs are looking at RICO charges.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Yeah, he really got killed over a bitch (among other things). A dude from O'Block spotted him in the shopping district with one of his baby mama's (hate thar word, but that's what she is). He called his buddies and they were ready to kill in minutes. The dude was so excited calling his homes to pull off the hit, it aroused the suspicion of a security guard who then recorded him on the phone.

Overall, it was a pretty sloppy hit as the cops were able to track down the vehicles and cell phones used-- I'm pretty sure the FBI is involved and these gangs are looking at RICO charges.
Dude ERA, I smoked mad weed ten minutes ago I’m fucking gay. So this is mad interesting to read rn.. crescent howlers are terrible murderers man. Fucking only used to stay out of the joint cuz of fear intimidating the community and no cameras.