Fauci gets laid out by a moo cow

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
784E40AA-C26D-47CE-B34F-CB5DF26C83B5.jpeg

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
He got covid 4 times? Nice boomer diet, stupid.
I hear idiots here saying this as an own too. They say I had it 3 times, which is bullshit, every unvaxxed person I know had it once, twice tops and those were 2 years apart. I presume while they want to make covid a non-thing they seem to make it worse by claiming they get it more than endemic colds. If you get a corona virus infection you should be good well over 2 years from getting it again.

G

I hear idiots here saying this as an own too. They say I had it 3 times, which is bullshit, every unvaxxed person I know had it once, twice tops and those were 2 years apart. I presume while they want to make covid a non-thing they seem to make it worse by claiming they get it more than endemic colds. If you get a corona virus infection you should be good well over 2 years from getting it again.
Shut you fat mong

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Joe and his ilk are too stupid to realize that bragging about getting covid so many times means they had to have actual symptoms to have noticed it, unless they were testing themselves regularly for no reason, and the only thing that proves is that their immune systems suck.

Like you said, I'm unvaxxed and I've only got it once that I know of with certainty, and it's only through sheer happenstance that I found out about it. Maybe twice, because I got a weird olfactory anomaly out of nowhere but that's it. It's almost entirely asymptomatic for anyone who's remotely of sound health and it's very telling that wasn't the case for JoeH.

JebJoh

It’s in another thread I think but it looks clear to me that Moo Cow backed out of the cruise. He was supposed to have shipped out about a week ago, no?
Backed out? Lost the gig in advance when they saw his stupid rider? Got a few warning calls about the dangerous nazi (not a pedophile despite what everyone says). Could be he just heard this story about Vegas style cruise gigs and made it about himself. Is there a season for discount cruises?

JebJoh

Patrick has been dominating everyone’s attention lately. Joe and nana have been falling apart under the radar. Joe seems to have 1 gig left, the moose lodge he rents out and tries fill for one show per month. The rest appear to be fake or just playing for tips in strange places. Selling off his PA and van means he’s given up on his cover bands Did he finally qualify for social security or welfare?