Fatso dies of being a fatso

Stent

swatchsticker
The university lecturer, feminist and fat studies scholar, Cat Pausé died from an unknown causé.

She was linked in another thread recently about how Crowder dressed up like a tranny to infiltrate fat studies academia. Why do guys like Crowder always dress up like women then act like they're doing it for a goof?

She died in her sleep as people are prone to doing in their... I want to say 40s? 50s? She might be in her 30s for all I know.

Was she a great big fat person? Yes. Yes she was.

news-88CB5A32-157D-4E5E-85B6-ADB4.2e16d0ba.fill-1000x666.jpg

Nice empowering photos, Professor French Fries.

Can't believe such a stupid study like this exists. Another piece of my soul gets chipped away.
Speaking as a former fatty, I firmly believe that not only should lardos be shamed, they NEED to be shamed, as there is simply no such thing as a "healthy fat person". Everyone one of my queer "fat kid" maladies disappeared forever as soon as I dropped the excess tonnage, never to return. The idea that obesity is normal and fatsos deserve to be lusted after and celebrated is totally ridiculous. It's abnormal, unhealthy, unattractive and an indication of laziness, sloth and delusional thinking.

Stent

swatchsticker

Can't believe such a stupid study like this exists. Another piece of my soul gets chipped away.
Looks like she's originally from Texas. Explains a lot, but not why she left there to study fat people. Seems the ideal location.

Qualifications​

• Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health - Massey University (2017)
  • Doctorate of Philosophy - Texas Tech University (2007)
  • Master of Arts - Texas Tech University (2002)
Queering fatness research. Fat and gay. Breakthrough research that desperately needed funding.

Research Interests​

My scholarship examines the impact of fat stigma on the health and well-being of fat people. This has included work on,
  • Identity management of fat stigma
  • Queering fatness
  • Identity management of fat stigma in online spaces
  • Using Web 2.0 tools to queer fatness
  • Fat stigma as a barrier to accessing health and healthcare
  • Fat stigma as a social determinant of health
I know about fat stigma. If it's fat I'm not stiggin' ma dick in it. OHHHH!!!

web_andrewdiceclaybanner460315_052018224307.jpg

Looks like she's originally from Texas. Explains a lot, but not why she left there to study fat people. Seems the ideal location.

Queering fatness research. Fat and gay. Breakthrough research that desperately needed funding.

How does one "queer fatness"? Those words don't even make sense together. "Queer" isn't a verb, it's an adjective and sometimes a noun. And it doesn't matter if that's just a thing they say, as you can't just make shit up and expect to be taken seriously. "Queer Fatness" sounds like some sort of drag queen revue or something.

Oh yes, the "stigma" fatties face when they seek health care. Tubby slams two pints of ice cream, two frozen Snickers bars and a tub of Cool Whip every night before bed. Tubby doesn't feel well and wonders what the problem is. Tubby sees a doctor and the doctor tells Tubby to shed the excess tonnage. But that's too difficult and reality-based for Tubby to contemplate, so they seek out a different doctor, who tells Tubby the same thing. Tubby feels sad, then blames the doctors for not ignoring their training, science and plain old obvious common sense in order to humor Tubby. Tubby dies from diabetes complications a few years later.

G

Massey University. How apt.

I have someone in my family maybe 32lbs overweight and it makes me sick to look at them. How people get so big makes me gag now that I am a recovered former fat lad.