• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick update on the Kenosha Kid trial

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
To put it in perspective, he's replying to this video:
of some (correct)fags reacting to the dude who
1. Pulled a pistol on kyle while feigning surrender
2. Got his bicep blown off like a retard
3. Felon record of burglarizing
4. Wore a faggy satanist mask

^ in the video he admits he was shot after he pulled the gun on Kyle

The Pigman responds.

1636433144290.png

This less than 3 second "rampage" of a person saving their lives should have resulting in a 17 year old dying

Also let the record be shown that the very first person who died, a 5ft ginger midget who is on video shouting "shoot me nigga" and promised several people armed with rifles that he would kill them that night, was the first to die.

OH, also that midge just got out of prison for the crime of buggering two 6 and 8 year olds.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My sources aren't twitter so it might not be the mainstream narrative's rendition of events.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
To put it in perspective, he's replying to this video:
of some (correct)fags reacting to the dude who
1. Pulled a pistol on kyle while feigning surrender
2. Got his bicep blown off like a retard
3. Felon record of burglarizing
4. Wore a faggy satanist mask

^ in the video he admits he was shot after he pulled the gun on Kyle

The Pigman responds.

View attachment 12215

This less than 3 second "rampage" of a person saving their lives should have resulting in a 17 year old dying

Also let the record be shown that the very first person who died, a 5ft ginger midget who is on video shouting "shoot me nigga" and promised several people armed with rifles that he would kill them that night, was the first to die.

OH, also that midge just got out of prison for the crime of buggering two 6 and 8 year olds.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. My sources aren't twitter so it might not be the mainstream narrative's rendition of events.
Patrick is literally retarded. I love Law School Tomlinson. The case is about self defense- you absolute fucking moron. I'm going to sound like a Reddit fag, but I can't even with this one- his stupidity is just so exhausting.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Patrick is literally retarded. I love Law School Tomlinson. The case is about self defense- you absolute fucking moron. I'm going to sound like a Reddit fag, but I can't even with this one- his stupidity is just so exhausting.
Even after getting his asshole kicked into a bloody mess before even reaching discovery in civil court he thinks he can offer opinions on how court should work. Thisss isss a ssspecial casssse jussst like mine, child.

G

This tweet is Rick in a nutshell. He's completely wrong. The guy basically said before the recorded part that he was advancing on Rittenhouse and Kyle pointed his gun at him but didn't shoot because he started backing away. Then was the recorded part where he said he pulled the gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse and only then did he shoot him. Thats why those lawyers were freaking out and they cut to the prosecution and the guy had his head in his hands. Because they all heard him just admit that the shooting was self defense. So he bloviated on something and was completely wrong, as per usual for Rick.

But that's just the first part. Now go into the comments and the first thing you'll see if that only people @stealthygeek follows or mentioned can reply. He also has a ton of comments blocked. Why? He was getting ratioed. He has a ton of comments blocked but there are others there calling him stupid that aren't blocked. I think he's so afraid of getting ratioed that when he was going to sleep last night he protected the Tweet to stop people from replying and getting it ratioed.

The cherry on the top of this sundae? Looking at da numbahs on Mewler's report from yesterday, he's hemmorhaged 15 followers. Why is he so bad at this?