• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick on Weinstein, Epstein, and Trumpstein's penises

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1666675214152.png

1666675299818.png

just a "data point"

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Imagine being Niki Robinson, on the hook for $40k+ in legal bills for doomed court cases your moron piece of shit husband saddled you with. He has no job and spends his days and nights tweeting, including during your wedding anniversary celebrations. Now he’s tweeting about other men’s dicks and how excited he’d be to look at them.

Lol this is her life.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Imagine being Niki Robinson, on the hook for $40k+ in legal bills for doomed court cases your moron piece of shit husband saddled you with. He has no job and spends his days and nights tweeting, including during your wedding anniversary celebrations. Now he’s tweeting about other men’s dicks and how excited he’d be to look at them.

Lol this is her life.
Niki is the swaTTer

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
You can buy 200 custom stickers from stickermule.com (lol) for less than $100 bucks. The bathrooms at Hooli's would be a great place to display them too
The neighborhood poster campaign alerting Canadians that their neighbor Jonathan “Jessica” Simpson (née Yaniv) is a child predator could provide much inspiration. Meow Mix and others have covered it.