• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

FATRICK IS NO LONGER -->> GENCON!

JebJoh

It's nearer a million dollars a week, gross - although it's kind of hard to say, as his book keeping is deliberately shitty. All those guys who believed George W. Bush was going to herd them into FEMA camps by Y2k and that Obama was going to take their guns also believed Alex when it came to buying his over-priced supplements, and bought fucking shitloads of them.

There's an autistic in-depth breakdown by a lawyer here, but the TL,DR is there really is one born every minute.

Also anybody who thinks Alex Jones represents the status quo is a pants-shitting retard.
Fuck him, now they're reporting that he had kp on his phone when they searched it, he could make a billion per day and this isn't worth it. Plus it brings us 1 step closer to nana and his collection.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
0-D005-E26-A0-D6-45-C4-A1-F4-D831-EAC4-FFEB.jpg

Nice long forgotten show, stupid

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
0-D005-E26-A0-D6-45-C4-A1-F4-D831-EAC4-FFEB.jpg

Nice long forgotten show, stupid
Back when he thought he was about blow up as the next Alt Right talking head. I still dont know how he fucked that up. With all the chaos that happened during 2020 and was never able to get noticed. It was a perfect storm for a ton of these type of shows. Crowder and Pool made fortunes during lockdowns and still are. Ant got left in the dust.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I saw that - it's an interesting decision. "Sure, we already paid for this movie but it's sucks so much ass that we're not going to try to recoup anything."
I can't imagine how impossibly bad it is that they figure spending another 20 mil + promoting it is just a waste of money. Though it might just be less about money than saving face

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Alex Jones is financed by the same interests that undermine the US with CRT, BLM and the gay agenda.

These people's nationality is the same as their religion.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Back when he thought he was about blow up as the next Alt Right talking head. I still dont know how he fucked that up.

Seriously, he's so fucking stupid. Look at someone like The Quartering. All that fat fuck does is pump out videos where he basically just reads an article on whatever issues have got people riled up that day and he's raking in the cash. As much as I hate Ant, he could absolutely do what that bearded obese fuck does and in a more entertaining way. It'd cost less and he'd make more money and he'd get more attention.

But instead he's STILL stuck cosplaying Johnny Carson behind a paywall in 2022; streaming COD at 3AM every night while his gf/mommy/beard yells at him. Fucking mong.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Back when he thought he was about blow up as the next Alt Right talking head. I still dont know how he fucked that up. With all the chaos that happened during 2020 and was never able to get noticed. It was a perfect storm for a ton of these type of shows. Crowder and Pool made fortunes during lockdowns and still are. Ant got left in the dust.

It’s almost as if being an alcoholic with no work ethic leads to failure

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:

All he really wants to do is drink Bud Light, Tweet as much as possible, scream at video games, and molest children. The Anthony Cumia Network* could have been good, but Nana's a faggot and has no drive or passion. Just roll out of bed 10 minutes before the show, point a camera at your acne scars, BOOM, duuuude, ya gotcha media empire.

*name changed for reasons related to a domestic violence issue

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The blatant and overt racism doesnt help either. Everything has to have an side comment aimed at blacks. He does it so much its not even edgy/funny anymore. Not even people here like it and that says a lot since you know its not because anyone is offended by it. Its just not funny.