FatCourt Unnoticed: Unsolicited Pedo Denial

G

No one has ever accused Pat of being a pedo have they?. Hes been accused of defending, and associating him self with pedos.
He is suing Will Tate and Jim-sucks-shit for calling him a "pedo".

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He may or may not have been accused of raping minority children before turning them into pepperoni. The missing children reports around MKE has led people to believe he could be involved.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
No one has ever accused Pat of being a pedo have they?. Hes been accused of defending, and associating him self with pedos.
One of the John Does allegedly did. In his complaint, one of his strategies is to go through say one of the John Does 1-60 did something, and then the other 59 John Does conspired with that one to spread the defamation. If you map it out, he makes over a thousand accusations in his complaint. If I remember correctly, Allegation 12 goes from 12a-12l and most of them are accusing all 60 John Does.

In his narcissistic power fantasy, he gets to accuse 60 people of dozens of crimes apiece with virtually no evidence, and they all have to prove they're not guilty with evidence. Oh, he also gets to decide that the only proper jurisdiction/venue against John Does from all over the US and beyond is Milwaukee, Wisconsin, of course.

Lunatic.

Last edited:
One of the John Does did. In his complaint, one of his strategies is to go through say one of the John Does 1-60 did something, and then the other 59 John Does conspired with that one to spread the defamation. If you map it out, he makes over a thousand accusations in his complaint. If I remember correctly, Allegation 12 goes from 12a-12l and most of them are accusing all 60 John Does.

In his narcissistic power fantasy, he gets to accuse 60 people of dozens of crimes apiece with virtually no evidence, and they all have to prove they're not guilty with evidence. Oh, he also gets to decide that the only proper jurisdiction/venue against John Does from all over the US and beyond is Milwaukee, Wisconsin, of course.

Lunatic.
Where are these details compiled, on the court docs?

Will Tate

Oven March
I mean I may have called him a pedophile. I do not fully recall and the site is down, child. But I do believe that his association and acceptance of convicted and likely pedophiles is questionable by itself.

Also he is very fat and a drunk with anger issues.
As I recall you, like myself, were just asking questions concerning Pat multiple associations with people of questionable and concerning sexuality. These are questions Pat's going to have to answer if he really wants to sue me.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Also mysterious is his first wife becoming pregnant and immediately leaving him under strange circumstances. Naturally the mind wanders, we're just asking the tough questions.

As I recall you, like myself, were just asking questions concerning Pat multiple associations with people of questionable and concerning sexuality. These are questions Pat's going to have to answer if he really wants to sue me.
... I will end my defence with a proverb; 'birds of a feather flock together'. I rest my case.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
fatmrfreeze.png

He'll block anyone over the slightest pushback to his brilliance. But not convicted of sexual assault against an 8-year-old Dominic Franchetti. See, Dominic is a fan of his books and praises Patrick.

That's Patrick justice for you. Assault all the 8-year-olds you want, just make sure you agree with me that boats don't spray liquid nitrogen on ocean fires.

G

He'll block anyone over the slightest pushback to his brilliance. But not convicted of sexual assault against an 8-year-old Dominic Franchetti. See, Dominic is a fan of his books and praises Patrick.

That's Patrick justice for you. Assault all the 8-year-olds you want, just make sure you agree with me that boats don't spray liquid nitrogen on ocean fires.
Well as long as you didn't vote Trump, rape away!