• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatass veteran dies of gallstones because his cholesterol was so high cause he was a fatass, Patrick weighs in

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
82974a59c351bbbe54388d4d34555afe.png

Also if you look this up, the first 20 results use the same "treatable illness" because if they mention it was from gallstones your logical mind would think "yeah fat people die easier"

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Fat and his ilk were all ACAB until the insurrection. At which point all the cops involved became heroes because their deaths could be used to further condemn Trump. I can't imagine the human disconnect one has to have to simplify someone's death like that. It's just so transparent that he doesn't give a fuck about the guy that died. It's simply a means to criticize the other team. Fat (and sick!) guy!

Last edited:

Pat’s 4th Chin

Ooga Booga
Forum Clout
Pat, I’m sure on his death certificate “Republicans and Fox News” is listed as reason for death.

- ‘Doctor, please tell me, how did my husband die?’
-‘Ma’am, we had an expert come in and….”
-‘You mean that large, rotund man that also tried to peddle his book in the waiting room?’
-‘Yes. He looked over your husbands body and came to a conclusion. I’m sorry to inform you, but the cause of death is of…..of…… Republicans and Fox News. I am sorry for your loss’.
-‘oh my god, I thought it was from gallstones. he suffered!’

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I am beginning to think that COVID is the only thing that Rick really and truly loves in this life. He loves it like Seth Simons loves sexual assault.

Every fatass loves Covid. Now instead of having to confront the health effects of eating like pigs, they can act like health conscious citizens just by wearing a flimsy mask! Now fatties can finally be self righteous about public health. Why would they want that to end?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Every fatass loves Covid. Now instead of having to confront the health effects of eating like pigs, they can act like health conscious citizens just by wearing a flimsy mask! Now fatties can finally be self righteous about public health. Why would they want that to end?
That's why if you're not vaccinated and not wearing a mask, you're literally murdering me, child.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Fat and his ilk were all ACAB until the insurrection. At which point all the cops involved became heroes because their deaths could be used to further condemn Trump. I can't imagine the human disconnect one has to have to simplify someone's death like that. It's just so transparent that he doesn't give a fuck about the guy that died. It's simply a means to criticize the other team. Fat (and sick!) guy!
Death(s)5 deaths (1 from gunshot, 1 from drug overdose, 3 from natural causes)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Fat people hogging care capacity with their selfish greed are fine. Not wanting to take a vaccine that doesn’t stop you spreading the virus is the problem.

I fucking hate fat people, most don’t think they’re fat either because they confuse the average weight with a normal one. Eat a salad fuck.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I don't get it. That triathlon runner isn't fat by any medical standard so wtf are you even talking about---?