• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Swedish German with blown out Anus makes Beloved comedians death about his closeted homosexuality on Conan's podcast

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Andy is such a fat fucking loser

32:30 for the closeted homosexual to cry about being outed by Norm

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
His body's not even cold, and he's complaining about a joke Norm told years ago. Fat piece of shit Andy Richter basically said that he was uncomfortable with how the gay jokes would be construed -- not because he was worried people would think he was actually gay, but that it would be taken the wrong way... because in this day and age!

God, I hate these faggots so much for this disingenuous lying bullshit. I'm so glad Andy Richter's wife is an ugly pig, and that he's unfuckable and his life's a cock-up. Swedish German piece of trash.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Conan is a loser too just not fat
you could say people like Conan and Colbert are to blame for our antisocial behavior. We looked up to them, then saw how fast they sold their souls and danced on the stage for Jews. We're glad we're not like you, you fucking faggots. Dance for Jews and viewcounts, we have real things to joke and laugh about

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
He might just be bitter because his pig ugly wife dumped his ass, lost some weight and became semi-quasi-decent looking:

Rgwmd7-7_400x400.jpg

Or maybe, in addition to being a fag, he's also a feeder.

Forum Clout
He might just be bitter because his pig ugly wife dumped his ass, lost some weight and became semi-quasi-decent looking:

View attachment 6674

Or maybe, in addition to being a fag, he's also a feeder.
God damn, Richter must be punching the air.
BA7729FA-E18F-4ADB-B98F-A31EEC4E7718.jpeg

Must be a smack in the face when a girl looks like a troll your whole marriage, divorces you, then suddenly starts looking like that. How demoralizing as a man

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
What a phony faggot. I remember them making gay jokes on their show plenty. One of the "In the Year 2000" bits I recall Andy saying, 'in the year 2000, homosexuality will become so rampant that only men who don't want to be sodomized will be known as fairies.'