• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat Pat whose daughter was almost murdered uses father of murder victim for dopamine rush.

Forum Clout
I guess Pat and this guy would be more similar if Pat had succeeded in killing Annabelle. As it stands does anybody think Fred told the stlaker intimate details about his sex life in reply?

Screen Shot 2023-12-03 at 11.10.21 AM.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Well, pat. Then file a case instead of crying about it on twitter and doing nothing.

Oh, thats right. You are expecting the government to pay for it all.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Ah yes, I remember the time someone wasted a few hours of Fred's time on an article that didn't exist. Fred called them back so he could spend a half-hour telling them to shut their fucking mouths.

Funny thing is, it didn't work. Not only did it not work, Fred stopped working, accrued over 100K in legal fees, and blamed the atalkers for every failure in his sad (fat) little life.

Forum Clout
Victim in the story is a guy who’s child was murdered any probably never had prolonged interactions and debates with his cyber stlaker.
Meanwhile, Pat is a fat failing author who claims he is a famous political pundit and self admits that he likes to argue with his critics.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I've sent Pat 200,000 messages by virtue of having an account here.

Of course in reality I've never sent him one, but we're all under the royal "we" for the crime of liking a dead radio show. Hope they play it in prison for all of me
It all falls under RICO. If you post once here, you’re part of the conspiracy. We’ll all enjoy prison.