Fat Niki and Rick are gym rats

G

What a fucking creepy weirdo response to this woman

745C71F6-0BFD-401B-B4F0-BC616BCC6527.jpeg
5594437A-3111-4089-B10C-A5460C781683.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You know who doesnt post stuff like this? People that actually work out regularly. You just go. Its a part of your routine. All these lame post showing schedules and gym equipment but no photos of actual results. Pat you would lose more weight just by quitting drinking.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Somebody who claims tohave worked out as much as Pat wouldn't need extra motivation. I'm in the same neighborhood age wise, I love working out and would never need motivation to go do it. Nothing but lies from a 41 year old faggot who has a Star Wars poster.

Last edited:

ViVillHaVin!

Spent over $2,000 on equipment for his home gym yet both he and his wife also have memberships to an actual gym, rendering the home gym a complete waste of money. And it's all moot since they're both enormous.
Good point. He has no job and no friends that I'm aware of. Wouldn't it be nice to get out of the house once in a while, instead of sweating up the attic? Drunk shut-in

I don't know who came up with the ultimatum first.

I think it was probably Niki:

"Pat, you HAVE to lose 30 pounds for me to be able to fuck you"

He then told her she would have to match his efforts.

It might be the other way around, however.

But I feel that Pat's weight gain is due to his awful lifestyle, inherent laziness, inability to self-motivate and poor state of mental health (among other factors).

For Niki, her aggressive abandonment of basic standards of female decency seem to be almost malicious.

I'm pretty sure she's trying to make some kind of a point.

And honestly, I support her reverse hunger strike!

If her husband was getting 20, 30 likes for each tweet then maybe she would respect him enough to keep herself in some kind of shape.

If he was getting a 100, 200 word article in the Huffington Post about his internet arguments then perhaps it would be different.

But he can't even manage that.

She probably tried dropping hints. Forwarding adverts on LinkedIn for, you know, actual jobs. Talking about men who she had met who, you know, go to work in the morning. Turning the channel to TV shows about men who step up in the face of adversity to support a family, or even heroically manage to not be a complete and total drain on all concerned.

But none of that worked.

And so the Fattening began.

IQ 140 Pat will still probably figure out a way to hang on to his beloved belly fat while Niki does all the hard lifting.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
And still manages to tweet around 4000 times a month. Impressive!

You know, Pig, despite having a job that demands time and dedication you can’t even imagine and two young children to raise I still manage to work out 5 days a week. I’ve mentioned this tidbit on social media precisely zero times. I hope you made sure to crush a box of Entenmann's and a case of Coors or whatever piss you drink to celebrate what a good boy you are? Pathetic fat blob.