• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat fuck Dominic reviews molestation accessories

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Scary to think what that same sexual frustration and anger brings out of that monster given the opportunity around small defenseless children. Fucking Patricks pedophile friends make me sick.
"Save your frustration and anger when they don't want to see the box of puppies in your van and just use rohypnol."

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
This reminds me of one of the other occasions where Patrick seemed to me to speak in support of pedophiles. Remember that "blood and soil" event, where he described anti-pedo protestors as Nazis?

Notice that this was written well after his original comments about the event, and that he says "occasional demands."

8-A52-E463-0-E95-4-B2-C-8215-AEF539316392.jpg

Fatty and other rejects were there "to help" and Pat took some pictures that we've seen before, which means his phone camera was in working order.

C3-DED8-D9-52-D2-4-E8-B-AC8-C-8-B6973-F64721.jpg

"Chanting" and "kept demanding" magically became only occasionally demanding.

701-F76-B6-FC4-A-4-D5-D-B5-C4-88-B497-EE2082.jpg

ADB3699-B-6017-4-E78-8-DEB-876-B67-A0975-F.jpg

How did he fail to shoot any video of this "blood and soil" chanting, or whatever it was supposed to be? How about just some audio? Was it only one or two smartasses? Didn't he say something about posting photos of people at the convention that he regarded as Nazis? This is from a different trip, but...

F21-F21-A5-2-BD0-4-E79-B59-A-76590-EF3-EA51.jpg

Oh.

Getting drunk is more important to him than "fighting Nazis" or being a firebrand pundit.