• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Farley being a funny fat fuck

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'm Scottish, but I never gave a Fuck about Shrek. Twenty minutes in and I tossed the disc watching it a decade ago. Never tried since.

But I did hear Farley's audio playing Shrek... And it was different. Where Meyers was exaggerated and just hack, Farley was just himself, and I could hear the vulnerability in his performance in just that one scene. It felt like he would've poured his heart out in that role, like it really mattered to him.

It's a damned shame he never finished it. It's an even bigger shame a talent like him is gone.

Last edited:
G

I'm Scottish, but I never have a Fuck about Shrek. Twenty minutes in and I tossed the disc watching it a decade ago. Never tried since.

But I did hear Farley's audio playing Shrek... And it was different. Where Meyers was exaggerated and just hack, Farley was just himself, and I could hear the vulnerability in his performance in just that one scene. It felt like he would've poured his heart out in that role, like it really mattered to him.

It's a damned shame he never finished it. It's an even bigger shame a talent like him is gone.
Farley was a lot smarter than he or anyone else gave him credit for. He understood his appeal was a lot more than just ‘fatty falls down.’ You really have to like the person taking the hit. Look at Melissa McCarthy (if you can). Same bit no heart.

This is the part where everyone calls me gay.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Farley was a lot smarter than he or anyone else gave him credit for. He understood his appeal was a lot more than just ‘fatty falls down.’ You really have to like the person taking the hit. Look at Melissa McCarthy (if you can). Same bit no heart.

This is the part where everyone calls me gay.

Nah, not gay. You're being honest.

Farley was a loveable lad. Great guy, never met em (axe J). When he was self-destructing, even I knew where he was going, but I didn't want it to happen. I wanted him to succeed and be happy.

His death picture is still in my head sometimes. I wish I never saw that.

G

Didn’t even click this disgusting trash. There should be a plus sized woman playing that character. Makes me sick. SMDH.
I’m all in with the BBW love. DM me, sunshine. We have a lot to talk about

Edit: just added ‘lot to talk about’ lol. For some reason that got cut off.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Nah, not gay. You're being honest.

Farley was a loveable lad. Great guy, never met em (axe J). When he was self-destructing, even I knew where he was going, but I didn't want it to happen. I wanted him to succeed and be happy.

His death picture is still in my head sometimes. I wish I never saw that.
Early 90’s SNL is usually considered to be low tier compared to late 90’s early 00’s but that’s horseshit. I honestly think Tina Fey was ahead of her time but in a bad way.

All that garbage about the boy’s club that Farley and Spade were a part of really forgets how the 90’s early years had all the best bits.

‘Down by the river!’ Wayne’s Word (really outdated but Lorne Michaels’ only cinematic money maker), Kevin Nealon followed by St. Norm’s criminally underrated Weekend Update, Spade’s early call trolling of celebrities, Gap Girls (transphobia anyone!?), Sinead calling out the Catholic Church when it didn’t get you bumps on Twitter. I could name a lot more.

tl;dr once when I was walking past this motel six my family had to bunk at for a bit I walked by this window with this chick who I guess was expecting her boyfriend to stroll by.

She was doing this little naked jig and kinda freaked when she saw me. Funny enough the first girl I fucked had tits that huge. Not that I discriminate against small tits. Just seemed kinda prophetic. Couldn’t suck dick for shit I must say.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Early 90’s SNL is usually considered to be low tier compared to late 90’s early 00’s but that’s horseshit. I honestly think Tina Fey was ahead of her time but in a bad way.

All that garbage about the boy’s club that Farley and Spade were a part of really forgets how the 90’s early years had all the best bits.

‘Down by the river!’ Wayne’s Word (really outdated but Lorne Michaels’ only cinematic money maker), Kevin Nealon followed by St. Norm’s criminally underrated Weekend Update, Spade’s early call trolling of celebrities, Gap Girls (transphobia anyone!?), Sinead calling out the Catholic Church when it didn’t get you bumps on Twitter. I could name a lot more.

tl;dr once when I was walking past this motel six my family had to bunk at for a bit I walked by this window with this chick who I guess was expecting her boyfriend to stroll by.

She was doing this little naked jig and kinda freaked when she saw me. Funny enough the first girl I fucked had tits that huge. Not that I discriminate against small tits. Just seemed kinda prophetic. Couldn’t suck dick for shit I must say.
I wouldn’t say Norms weekend update was “criminally underrated” it’s pretty much what everyone knows him for. The stuff about the tits was good though.

G

I wouldn’t say Norms weekend update was “criminally underrated” it’s pretty much what everyone knows him for. The stuff about the tits was good though.
In the words of a lost legend: Hey, uh y’know what your uh username rhymes with ya see...Gay Faggot...yeah...Bob Sagat! You know because he was a...uh terrible comedian. Bob Sagat! Who wasn’t funny! Yeah...