Family life in a country not yet completely run by kikes

bombvest

cover.jpg

G

My following has demanded to hear my visiting Japan story.

I was never conservative or hated kikes until visiting that place. It was the type of country they all should be, where the majority population is one ethnicity.

I came to the same conclusion as Jared "Huwhite" Taylor, who by no coincidence grew up in Japan.

So I foolishly wanted to move there, and started learning Japanese. I remember in a Japanese learning forum, there was an off topic section where everybody was making fun of Trump supporters and conservatives. I thought... you assholes want to move to Japan but hate conservatives? What do you think Japan is full of?

I then discovered the sickest side to Twitter yet. White people living in Japan, talking about Japanese politics like it's their own fucking country; ranting about the Trumps of Japan etc. "We must not let this conservative bill pass!" and the like. Get fucked.

It made me fucking sick. And I finally realized: if I were to move to Japan, would I be any better? I'm just like that African sneaking into France for a better life. There are plenty of "racists" in Japan who hate white people moving in. I've seen it online and in real life. And I completely get it.

I couldn't move to Japan. It'd be a better life for me, but I would become what I hate. And that's the worst part, the hypocrisy.

But this story need not end on a bittersweet tone. For I put my Japanese skills to good use and made a fake Twitter where I messaged all those white people in Japan and told them to go home, nobody wants them there.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

I was never conservative or hated kikes until visiting that place. It was the type of country they all should be, where the majority population is one ethnicity.

I came to the same conclusion as Jared "Huwhite" Taylor, who by no coincidence grew up in Japan.

So I foolishly wanted to move there, and started learning Japanese. I remember in a Japanese learning forum, there was an off topic section where everybody was making fun of Trump supporters and conservatives. I thought... you assholes want to move to Japan but hate conservatives? What do you think Japan is full of?

I then discovered the sickest side to Twitter yet. White people living in Japan, talking about Japanese politics like it's their own fucking country; ranting about the Trumps of Japan etc. "We must not let this conservative bill pass!" and the like. Get fucked.

It made me fucking sick. And I finally realized: if I were to move to Japan, would I be any better? I'm just like that African sneaking into France for a better life. There are plenty of "racists" in Japan who hate white people moving in. I've seen it online and in real life. And I completely get it.

I couldn't move to Japan. It'd be a better life for me, but I would become what I hate. And that's the worst part, the hypocrisy.

But this story need not end on a bittersweet tone. For I put my Japanese skills to good use and made a fake Twitter where I messaged all those white people in Japan and told them to go home, nobody wants them there.
So you can watch hentai without subtitles?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

I won't say who happened to tell me this - let's just say he's very Mechanic-ally inclined with a guitar - but Japan I guess is very racist towards white people.

That said, I'll still eat from Matii and Zindo here any day. The food itself isn't racist!

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I won't say who happened to tell me this - let's just say he's very Mechanic-ally inclined with a guitar - but Japan I guess is very racist towards white people.

That said, I'll still eat from Matii and Zindo here any day. The food itself isn't racist!
I respect their racism. It’s why they have a national and ethnic identity instead of the amoral muddy soup the US is on its way to being.

G

What following, the voices in your head? Nice essay, stupid!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Hush now, cyberatalkers.

So you are indeed in contact with Joe. I'm glad you are.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
You have to realize you're going to be surrounded by asians. Wall to wall, and all the exhausting yellow 'customs' that come with them. And she's not so cute after 30. Even latinas age better than asian women. You don't want to be Chris Farley at the end of Dirty Work dodging your whiny nose-biting extraterrestrial