#1 Poo Dick
White guy larping as a nigger = Talcum X
Nigger larping as a white guy = :image_9247_m:
Street Shitter larping as a White Guy =
euromutt.jpg

@CuntFucker

Will Tate

Oven March
For anyone who doesn't know, when confronted with the fact that both his parents named on his birth certificate are white this fake nigger claimed that his mother cheated on his father with a black dude. Sure seems likely but still, you can tell he's white on account of fact that he's white.
Wonder what his mom thinks of her son publicly calling her a coal-burning whore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This guy has been a grifter for so long I’m surprised he hadn’t been cancelled years ago. His whole career is based on lies and he’s been caught so many times being a fraud but idiots kept following him. He used to be called the work from home activist and avoided protests. He pretended to care for profit and most black people (especially women he stole from) had called him out on his shit for years but dumb white liberals kept him rich.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Mud sharks are still considered heroes by the left, my guess is she'd lie and agree with here wannabe niglet.
His whole career was “my parents were white but my mom banged some really light skinned black guy that nobody knows so I’m black.” His other massive lie was he was the first hate crime victim in his state and was beaten up by a large group of white Supremacists in high school and the beating made him miss months of school in the hospital. Of course no record of this hate crime exists and the real story was he threatened to beat up a girl over a broken CD and one of his classmates punched him a couple times for being an asshole. He didn’t even miss a day of school from his injuries.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I always wonder why nobody steals one of his used coffee cups and runs a DNA test against it, see how black he is. You could grab one from his dad, too - go for a paternity test.

Ditto Illihan Omaha and her brother husband. A match on those two as siblings would be funny.