• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Did ya?!

Screenshot_20230803_231727_X.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
That evening's events:

- Meet at some wickedly overpriced NY restaurant.
- Ant orders cheap booze. Jim almost has a panic attack and goes "dude I WISH I could just have one beer but it would ruin me."
- Fuck Opie
- 1950s-80s media discussion. Many HILARIOUS lines and impressions.
- "Dude Ozzy and KISS are just the greatest." "Aww I know they are, Yimmy."
- Both lie about the MAD PUSS they're crushing.
- Ah the good ol' days.
- If only there wasn't Opie
- Jimmy brings up something 5% emotional, Ant throws himself over the table to stop him from going further.
- Ant wants to bring up how Jim motherfucked him by not joining him. Too scared to mention it.
- Fuck Opie.
- Raucous gay sex.

Forum Clout
That evening's events:

- Meet at some wickedly overpriced NY restaurant.
- Ant orders cheap booze. Jim almost has a panic attack and goes "dude I WISH I could just have one beer but it would ruin me."
- Fuck Opie
- 1950s-80s media discussion. Many HILARIOUS lines and impressions.
- "Dude Ozzy and KISS are just the greatest." "Aww I know they are, Yimmy."
- Both lie about the MAD PUSS they're crushing.
- Ah the good ol' days.
- If only there wasn't Opie
- Jimmy brings up something 5% emotional, Ant throws himself over the table to stop him from going further.
- Ant wants to bring up how Jim motherfucked him by not joining him. Too scared to mention it.
- Fuck Opie.
- Raucous gay sex.
You forgot to mention Nana trying to sell Compound Media to jimmy one more time before he heads south.