• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

FAGGOTS

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
E0EAC319-3526-480A-80F1-2E707953FEC8.jpeg

Fucking retards. Keep giggling and fake laughing you fucking queers.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
It’s not funny dooodt. They run a media empire. I hate Jim Norton more than I hate sickos. I hate Aaanthony….(bog disk rewrite) Cumia more than i love drinking. I dont need to drink everyday to have fun youtoobz.
28a6a7e487d986831c3483867552c670.jpeg
You’re just jealous of my success nigga. You’re jealous I’ve been to the top of the music industry. You’re jealous my name is a household name nigga. You’re mad my watch is worth more than your house. That’s why you try so hard to bring me down. Because you don’t have fans who send you jewelry, and tell you how much you’ve changed their life. You know what the difference is Phish? I love my fans. I rep their shit. They send me something I fucking rock it dude. I’m there for my fans. Hey you need some gas money? I got you. Hey you need to do your oil? Bring that shit over we’ll get it done. You need something welded? Get me some welding gear I’ll weld that bitch for you. That’s why you’re always trying to take me down phish. I got what you can’t have. Fans.
C54C8794-3B3E-4EB3-B60B-A460232A20C3.jpeg

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
You’re just jealous of my success nigga. You’re jealous I’ve been to the top of the music industry. You’re jealous my name is a household name nigga. You’re mad my watch is worth more than your house. That’s why you try so hard to bring me down. Because you don’t have fans who send you jewelry, and tell you how much you’ve changed their life. You know what the difference is Phish? I love my fans. I rep their shit. They send me something I fucking rock it dude. I’m there for my fans. Hey you need some gas money? I got you. Hey you need to do your oil? Bring that shit over we’ll get it done. You need something welded? Get me some welding gear I’ll weld that bitch for you. That’s why you’re always trying to take me down phish. I got what you can’t have. Fans.
View attachment 93066
Whatever doodt. I got hundreds of fangirls. I dont need to race cars. And i didnt get my xbox bricked the other day, doodt. I dont care if youre trangender or at a baaaaar…you know….like when teenagers get their first periods doodt. Do you want a waand or not?
7f5fff9ca23f0d2ad451bd9d64043556.webp