Formerly know as Fat Abbot
FB_IMG_1662813567880.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1662813567880.jpg
    FB_IMG_1662813567880.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 7

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Yeah I've already stopped watching. And that is because of him and Jew Rogan pushing their Trump derangement into the show. I didn't even mind starlight as a character. Though they do the thing where no female character can ever be wrong unless it's opposite another female character
That's exactly where I'm at w the show. Starlight was fine. Completely inoffensive, if boring. When they introduced a character called, get this, Stormfront, I just about gave up. Gave the second season a chance but won't watch the third.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That's exactly where I'm at w the show. Starlight was fine. Completely inoffensive, if boring. When they introduced a character called, get this, Stormfront, I just about gave up. Gave the second season a chance but won't watch the third.
You're better off. The second season was at least entertaining. The third is just infuriating

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I'm gonna level with you fellas.

I see a lot of gamergate/comicsgate/generic nerdshitgate seeing us fuck with people like Patrick and the like and thinking they have a bastion of allies over here thinking we're gonna spring up and join their faggoty fucking crusades, and I'm not particularly interested in that.
It’s happened before and we’ve never let those faggots derail our focus.

HeyItsVos

I liked all three seasons.

Biggest problem for me in S3 was Erin moriarty fucking up her cute button nose with plastic surgery.

The trump satire is a minuscule percent of the season.
Yeah, her face was a real distraction. I thought Soldier Boy was alright. Making faces at fags walking down the street holding hands was funny.