Faggots

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
F7652DBC-0307-40C1-BF02-B40278DF5083.jpeg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I'm sorry to report that after a few seconds of looking at this, i recognized it as Good Charlotte. They're from Waldorf in Maryland and I used to work with a gay guy that knew them before they "hit it big"

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
I remember watching theses faggots at HFStival back in the day. Never understood why they were so popular.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Imagine being this band and trying to look tough for your stupid band photo.

Also, the singer of other noted faggot band Crazytown cucked one of these twin dbags by fucking some chick they were also fucking. This led to a fem as fuck fight at some press event back in like 07.

Bands are all fucking faggots

WhereWeAt

Imagine being this band and trying to look tough for your stupid band photo.

Also, the singer of other noted faggot band Crazytown cucked one of these twin dbags by fucking some chick they were also fucking. This led to a fem as fuck fight at some press event back in like 07.

Bands are all fucking faggots

The dude from Crazytown comes off pretty well in that story. Plus he was apparently in the movie Clifford with Martin Short, so there's 2 points right there.

G

I remember watching theses faggots at HFStival back in the day. Never understood why they were so popular.
Yeah they were always garbage and everyone around had a story about how their friends cousin or some shit knew them or dated one of them and they were douche bags