• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot.

cachorro

Forum Clout
1723962367889.jpeg

Booty booty.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I get emotional thinking about if he was still alive, he'd definitely lurk this place and maybe eve dm me "give them hell" hehe.

I wish he wasnt so jaded by the end, his mind was the most beautiful and multifaceted from the opie/anthony universe. And yeah his sex life was gay and his pimp shit was a LARP/cope, but his advice and philosophy was based on a solid foundation.

(Patrice legit painted Jim Norton as this big dicked fellow Brazilian sex-monger...c'mon bro, lol)

cachorro

Forum Clout
I get emotional thinking about if he was still alive, he'd definitely lurk this place and maybe eve dm me "give them hell" hehe.

I wish he wasnt so jaded by the end, his mind was the most beautiful and multifaceted from the opie/anthony universe. And yeah his sex life was gay and his pimp shit was a LARP/cope, but his advice and philosophy was based on a solid foundation.

(Patrice legit painted Jim Norton as this big dicked fellow Brazilian sex-monger...c'mon bro, lol)
Boq you dum dum that fat gay nigger wasn’t posting on no got damn message boards

Forum Clout

Fuckin homo. You're always emotional.